RentaWreckHad reservation stil no car and rude

Had rental reservation told they would pick me up. They did not then told me they did not have a car.

Overall attitude there is Rude! Asked a few normal questions in no manner was I mad even though I did not have a car. The person on the other end got mad and told me not to bother to visit as he would not rent to me. I recommend not renting from them as it appears they say one thing, and then when it is time to pick up the car change what they say. Customer Service apparently is not part of their vocabulary.

• Lo
    loventhecowboy Aug 05, 2009

Did you have a confirmed reservation with them?

• Re
    rentawreckbillings Aug 18, 2009

We've replied to the same complaint on other boards. After further investigation, we had told you we could not honor your reservation as we simply did not have a car available. When we spoke to you on the phone, we politely informed you of this issue, then you were upset and took it out on our employee. We were trying to accommodate you, we were going to do whatever we could to get you into a car . Our employee was then informed to tell you we would not rent to you and to promptly disconnect the call. We have the right to refuse service to anyone and even though we understood your frustration at the situation, we do not have to allow anyone to speak to use rudely as well. We repeatedly apologized for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but we simply could not help you out as you would have liked. We do apologize again for the situation and hope that in the future you will reconsider using our company.

We do offer free pick up and drop off service at the airport and in the city of billings.

• Lo
    lorenasa Aug 18, 2009

First I had a confirmed rental, after arriving and not being met as told and then having no car at all was bad. When told i could have car the following day and then asking if i could be picked up as I was now stranded...because there was no car the employee got mad and "refused to rent to me." I would advise others to refuse to rent from them. There is no use renting when they do not have a car but give confirmation and then are just plain rude about it!