The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Remax Realty Group — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We made an offer on a single family home in Towamencin township on May 16th contingent on a successful home inspection with a deposit of $1000. We choose "option 1" on the agreement of sale. The inspection did not go well and we elected to continue our home search. The realtor says he cannot release the $1000 deposit to us without the seller's signature and the seller refuses to sign. The home inspection was done May 24th and the seller's agency (Remax) has continued to show the property despite a breach of contract.
More Remax Realty Group Complaints & Reviews
- ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales - took my money and did nothing
- RE/MAX Unique Inc., Amir Jafari - fraud, forgery
- Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique - mortgage fraud - signature forgery
- RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin - non-payment of referral commission check
- RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey - unprofessional service
- remax rose keyser - shows house without permission is imbedded with a slumlord (jullie allouch)
- Re/Max - Selling home in Northampton, PA
- Remax Ltd Select, Northridge Ca - terrible service!
- Remax 200 Realty - disappointed with renting
- Re/Max - Unfair pricing and possible collusion with appraiser