Reliance India — irresponsible action against customers!
I had one RIM prepaid connection since march 2005.One day it stopped functioning.When I contacted there customer care I was directed to contact their web world and accordingly I went there. After verifying the details the poor chap there told me that the problem is not by any mistake of mine but the agency which gave me connection faked to forward my application and details to the company.
I politely told him to think what an illogical and irresponsible action the company has taken. The company is punishing a customer for the negligence of the company's agency! The man there who has become sorry personified already told me that what the company demands now for taking a connection from the most irresponsible mobile provider of India is to spend my valuable time to repeat all the formalities I completed about 20 months back. If any responsible representative of the company was there in front of me I would have slapped him just then for this great insult and would have gone to jail. Now all I can do is to pray for an early debacle and disaster for this bogus company. For my solace the man there has given me the precious information that more than one lakh customers are penalized in the same way. Cochin.
More Reliance India Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection!
- Reliance - stop caller tunes
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating!
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service!
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website!
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection