Reliance Home Comfortmisrepresenting themselves as having purchased direct energy home services rental water heater contract

I received a call from who I thought was Direct Energy Home Services on a Sunday afternoon. They said that they were checking on the water heater exchange that has recently occurred in my house. I said I already had a technicion coming regarding my furnace & could they not check at the same time.
The long & short of the story is that the individual (Marita Lepinski) who came to my house indicated when I questioned another exchange of my water heater & being Reliance Home Comfort & not Direct Energy that Reliance had purchased about 3 months ago, the rental water heater contract from Direct Energy. I said I wanted written confirmation of the change because my recent Enbridge Bill still indicated Direct Energy.
Upon calling Direct Energy today to confirm whether they has sold off the water heater rental contract, they said NO.
BEWARE - Reliance has your name, phone #'s however many you had on your work order for the original exchange, and call you before arriving on your door step - without a clip board.
They are lying about the rental water heater contract & about who they are - Marita even went on to say that the person I was talking with on the phone regarding the setting up for another water heater exchange that the person on the phone must be in training because she didn't know about the rental water heater contract being assigning to them
Lies Lies & more LIES BEWARE
I am concerned HOW they obtained all my information & knew that I rented a water heater, had it exchanged recently & had all my information (home address & phone #'s)

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices