The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Reliance Home Comfort — lien on my house
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We had a sales rep. from reliance come into our house to show us what comfort systems (a/c and furnace) they had and the price. He spend over 3 hours, showed us 3 in total and each one was 10K and over. As we did not have any idea how much they sell for we trusted Reliance to be compatable with other companies. We got a system and 2 months later we received paperwork for it. We had a choice to buy it out after 12 months of "renting" at 160/mth. or we can keep renting at that price forever!!! lol crazy!
The plan was to get a line of credit to pay it off at 12 months. So we went to our bank and were SHOCKED to find out that Relience had put a lien on our house!!! 15K !!!
So as you can imagine our line of credit is not happening and we are stuck with a lien of 15K on our home!
I am considering taking a law suit again Relience. This is just not acceptable.
If we know that there would be a lien...we would NEVER get the system as our old was was working. We would ge the line of credit first and then purchased the system. But now we are stuck and can't do anything!!!
Has anyone had this happen to them???
DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF YOU HAVE A LIEN ON YOUR HOUSE????
We would never know if we did not go to bank to try to get the line of credit.
More Reliance Home Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water heater rental
- Reliance Home Comfort - service
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace repair
- Reliance Home Comfort - bill scam
- Reliance Home Comfort - service / repairs
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water tank from reliable home comfort.
- Reliance Home Comfort - water softener, air filter
- Reliance Home Comfort - alleged damage to water heater
- Reliance Home Comfort - no service provided with no not water
- Reliance Home Comfort - misrepresenting themselves as having purchased direct energy home services rental water heater contract