Reliance Communicationszero connectivity postpaid mobile [protected]

[protected]/[protected] - [protected]@gmail.com

To
Mr. Harish Janardhanan, Appellate Authority,
Reliance Communications Ltd., 6, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam,
Chennai 600006 - [protected]/ rcomappellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com,
Dear Sir,

Zero Connectivity - Roaming Post Paid Connectivity No: [protected] – Kurian Katticaren
Existing Complaint No. [protected] (since 2nd May 2017) - Chat Interaction Reference: [protected] (20 June 2017) - Customer Care Reference No: [protected] (19 June 2017) -Escalation Ref: [protected] (20 June 2017)

From the beginning of last month (2nd May 2017), I have been taking up with Reliance Communications that my roaming number is getting zero connectivity.

Though partial connectivity was restored during the last week of May and first week of June, from 17th June 2017, I am experiencing once again zero connectivity while using the phone from my registered home address. Connectivity when I am on the road or roaming is OK.

I was told in May that the problem was because you were optimizing the connectivity services in my area. I fail to understand that you require such a long time (more than 45 days!) to optimise services and to restore connectivity.

Since I am a senior citizen and my wife is bed ridden after a craniotomy, I need immediate access to her doctor and also need to make online financial transactions since I cannot leave her and go out. I hope you will understand the serious difficulties you are causing me by persisting with zero and near zero connectivity. I can neither receive nor make calls. I cannot send SMS and cannot make any online financial transaction since OTP generated is not getting transmitted to me.

My I hope that Reliance is as much committed to quality service to its clients as to increasing its client and revenue base. May I look to prompt redressal of my grievance.

Thank You.