Reliance Communicationsinstallation of tower on the terrace of my building

C

Mr.d.J.selva ganapathy, executive of Reliance Communications, No.6, Ave Maria Complex, Trichy Main Road, Thanjavur-613006 (Tamil Nadu) (phone: -[protected]) had approached me about 3 months ago for hiring the terrace of our building "Sai Complex", Near Anna Nagar Bus Stop, Nanjikottai Road, Thanjavur-613006 for erection of Reliance Tower and allied facilities. As per his oral instructions, i had submitted all the papers required by him on an urgent basis as he wanted very very urgently . For three months he kept on saying that the matter was under process and would be cleared fast. relying on his oral positive reply, i refused offers from other service providers for similar erection of their towers. But, after three months, he has sent back all the papers without even a courtesy- covering letter assigning reasons for doing so. Thus, i am put to loss on two counts - 1) i spent about rs.3000/- in getting the papers from the Govt depts on an urgent basis (2) i lost the opportunities from other service providers who offered good terms. Therefore, the management of Reliance Communications should investigate into the matter and let me know why these papers were returned to me after 3 months without assigning any reason. -

ADDRESS ;
    MAHENDRA SINGH GAUR
    VILLAGE GOL
    G.PANCHAYAT BHERUNDA
    TEHSIL RIYA BARI
    Ditt. NAGAUR -341031 (RAJASTHAN)

what is the pass word

[email protected] Apr 26, 2017

@[email protected] let me know pass word again

[email protected] Apr 26, 2017

I have my own land at my native place in rural area in Rajsthan Distt. Nagaur address mentioned below

Village Gol E-MAIL ID [email protected]

MAHENDRA SINGH GAUR

4 / 66, Teachers Colony, Opp. Chopasni School, JODHPUR

• Zp
    Zpro Aug 22, 2016

For last two months, since I purchased Reliance net connect broadband plus USB modem, it has been proven a nightmare expreience.

The customer care and billing department are just annoying when contacted to correct the bill. Un-fair business practices include:

1. Activating wrong data-plan instead of the one requested at the time of purchase.
    2. Mis-guiding customers for "free" one month promotional offer, where as it is hardly for 7-10 days on pro-rated basis. They have a billing cycle ever 10 days.
    3. Over billing for some random plan change. I contacted customer care, nodal officer and appellate authority but they do not favor customer concerns. A blind and deaf can understand the billing issue but they simply DO NOT.
    4. There has been a good pattern of sending court-orders for payment recovery after such non-sense billing issues. They deliberately do not want to correct such issues because they know a normal customer or common man will not be able to take a stand when he/she sees a "Court order". I think it is how they are generating revenues, and not through their services.

Put your experiences here to let other readers be aware of Reliance business practices and after sales support so that they have a fair picture before proceeding to opt for Reliance.

Highly recommended to log your consumer complaints through government of India supported portal at http://core.nic.in

A Reliance-tortured customer

• Xa
    Xariff Aug 22, 2016

I work for an MNC bank in a senior position. I had taken a Reliance fixed line phone in September 2005. There was an intial refundable deposit of Rs. 2000/- (paid on September 6, 2005). Due to lot of service issues, I surrendered my phone on April 8, 2006. I got a confirmation on the surrender letter that the phone was retured in proper condiiton. Also I was informed that the refund will be processed in 45 days.

I also received the final bill dated 21-April-2006, where further Rs. 236/- was due to me.

I contacted Reliance in July 3rd week and have not yet received the refund. One representative called me in the last week of July and informed that as against Reliance paying back Rs. 2236/- to me there are dues of Rs. 500+ payable my me.

This is really surprising. I had cleared all dues till April 8 (date of surrender). The bill received after April 8th ie. April 22 (covering period upto April 20 - also shows money due to me. When I asked the representative about the details, he refused to give any details and instead asked me to go to the nearest Reliance Web World to get the details.

rajender kumr Aug 22, 2016

last 7 year i m using reliance mobile post paid conection mobile number [protected] .
    company terminate my n. due to non payment bt i have alredy paid full amount .so kindly request you pl activate my number
    thanks
    rajender kumar

• He
    Hemant Aug 22, 2016

I'm finally tired of following up with Reliance Communications, the customer service team, and the engineers - These guys are simply unable to resolve my problem. As I've mentioned in all my complaints, right from the day of installation the connectivity is bad and there is no solution to this problem.

They promised to give a download speed of 150kbps and what I receive is anything in the range of 2kbps-15kbps, on average the speed is ~7-10kbps, which as per their engineers is very poor. I am simply unable to send out a 1MB email as well - my purpose of using reliance for better connectivity, as promised by them while selling the connection, is simply lost.

To add to it, whenever I launch a complaint with them, they simply close the complaint probably to meet their internal SLAs, without checking if the problem is really resolved. I have atleast launched 5-6 complaints with them and written half a dozen emails to them, with no resolution to the complaint. Every time their engineer would come and do their standard checks and leave, with no solution!!!

I've written to Reliance to go ahead and CANCEL my subscription with Reliance and REFUND my original deposit of Rs. 500/- since the service has never been functional as promised originally. I'm not too sure of how this forum will be helpful, but since I came across this while searching for an appropriate forum, I've submitted this complaint here. Hope someone can escalate this appropriately!

Thanks,
    Hemant.

• Na
    Nabanitac6 Aug 22, 2016

My [protected] the outgoing service has been barred.
    I have already visit below mention Reliance Mobile Store as on 22-08-2012 evening at 7.10 pm with my document
    But receptionist said they are unable to do anything about this problem
    Reliance Mobile Store Simla Centre, Simla Centre, 61/56, Ward No-08 Bhawanipore, Kharagpur, West Bengal, PIN-721301
    Receptionist refers to me below mention address.
    Reliance Mobile Store, KHARIDA MAIN ROAD, KHARAGPUR, Pin -721301
    Next day [protected]) morning at 11.30 am I visit this address with my document. But receptionist said they are unable to do anything about this problem.
    I have already mail to Reliance Customer Care [email protected]
    But problem not solved.
    Now please guide me what is my next step.

• Dk
    D. K. barsaiyan Aug 22, 2016

Dear Sir

I have a Reliance landline Telephone connections with the number [protected] at Jabalpur that i want to terminate, but instead of doing that, they are charging unreasonable amount of money to be paid for termination. My phone is being lying dead since last 2 months and instead of repairing or terminating it, they are sending me bills and forcing me to pay the amount for the calls i have never made.
    Please takke necessary action against them.
    Thanks
    D. K. barsaiyan
    Mob No. - [protected]
    Jabalpur (MP)

Jaimini Mukeshbhai Patel Aug 22, 2016

Hello Sir,
    My mobile no. [protected]
    Address : Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
    Pin Code : 380001.
    I(Purn Shah) baught two Reliance Mobile phones in the name of my Fiance (Jaimini Patel) in the beggining of 2007. Then i regularly paid my bill amounts, as both are postpaid connection. After Four to Five months i request them to stop my mobile service for two months as i am in C.A Final So my exams were coming. They( Employees of Reliance Communication Ltd.) Said olright but demand the excess money of extra days after last billing amounted to Rs. 104 of my both mobiles. I said alright i am ready to pay that but i don't want to terminate this mobile for ever, i want to use this mobiles after two months. So, they said no problem, then collect Rs. 104 From me and gave me the receipt for the same. After Some time When my Cousin age 7 to 8 years press the switch of that mobile then mobile was started. Means they not stop my mobile service for two months which i was requested while paying extra Rs. 104. Then my exams was coming so i have no time to go to their office. so they send me bills for the phone. After two months means in the month of September One person, Named YogeshBhai From Ahmedabad, Gujarat came to my home and said very rudely that paid the bills otherwise he terminate my both mobile no. i replied him that i request u about stop my service for 2 months still u not done that and the bill which u raised to me in that no usage amout is there only Rental bill was there. He agaid said rudely pay the bill otherwise he will terminate my mobile. then as i have no much time to discuss with that person because of my exams, i replied tell me how much money we shoud pay, he replied that Rs. 350 for both the phones. i gave him Rs.350 and he gave me receipt for that. Then he said that if after your exams when u want to restart your services then call him on his Mobile no. [protected] and ansure me that no extra charge will be levied on me again and the same mobile no. will be continue, as i purchased both the mobiles for CUG Plan, he also said that if in between if any bills come to you then don't pay it he will manage it my request for stopage upto my exams. Still the bills are coming. After my exams i contected him Mr. Yogeshbhai that Restart my services of mobile then he replied alright. After a two days my both the mobiles were started on 17th of november. But after a day means on 18th of november my one mobile phone outgoing services were canceled by the company. I call to Mr. Yogeshbhai again then why my one phone services were canceled then he replied that let him check. But after that never replied me i called him so many times but he not receiving his phone or switched off his phone and if recieve then cut my phone before listening me. So then after i gone to Reliance Web world for complait for that they check all bill and receipts with me and agree that the person who collect from me Rs. 350 was by mistake credited the Rs. Collected from me in the one mobile no only. But i have two recipt for both the no. seperately. so they agree with me and send a e-mail to their sir or to their Head office for waiver of the bill send to me. After 2 to 3 days my bill amount waived and my phone again started but after 2 days again my phone was terminated and i gone to Reliance Web World then they Said that Your Mobile was terminated and now it can not be restart again. i replied but why. my bills are already waived and no amount due from me. they said that due to mistake of that person(Mr. Yogeshbhai) phone terminated. and replied that don't worry they provide me another mobile no but for i have to pay Rs. 480(Rs. 230 for new No. And Rs. 250 for Deposit). Ireplied why i should pay. Due to mistake of the person of your Company Why should i bare the cost. I accepted new no. that is also my pleasure and instead of appolozise to me u also demand more money from me. they said for that i should talk to Top Management.
    Now sir i tired i already spent so much on Petrol of my vehicle and also my precious time was also gone. so please help me for the same.
    Thanking you.
    Kindely request you please solve my problem.

• Ak
    Akmane Aug 22, 2016

Loss of bill paid for Net Connect through online payment. Bank credited money to reliance. They refused to admit they received, but they were able to send it back to me a month later instead of crediting it to my account (I called the bank to ask where the credit money came from and they replied Reliance Communications.). I would like to say that this is a case of fraud, but I believe it just a case of negligence towards the customer and poor communication between managers.

On the 9th of April 2010 when I made payment for the bill of Rs1379, I did not receive a proper receipt from reliance so I immediately contacted *355 and they advised me to contact the local Web World. However I called again *355 on the 10th. They once again advised me to go to the local Web World (WW). I finally was able to contact the WW on the 17th of April. I wrote a letter of complaint and asked them to change my connection to a pre-payed plan or else terminate the connection. I also submitted the bank proof that they had indeed received my money. They made excuses and said that the payment was for the previous months bill. They told me we will check into it and they would get back to me in 2 days. On the 18th of April 2010 I stopped using Reliance Net Connect services (the bill was generated on the 22nd, but I continue to be billed.)

9 days later I received my bill showing that the issue was not solved so I submitted another letter to the email of [email protected], and told them I wanted termination of my account and warned them if they did not fix the problem I would also terminate my Mobile account . A Mr. Pawan Bhatt replied that same day acknowledging my desire to terminate the account and expressed his regrets. Still nothing has happened. All I can say is I hate dealing with liars and thieves.

Since that day I tried to work out this issue with several visits to the WW and the Reliance Mobile (RM) store - Still no resolution. On the 14th of May I received my initial payment of 1379 with no explanation. I contacted the bank and they told me Reliance Communications had credited that money back to the account. I figured out that it was the RM store that helped me get the money back, but that was not what I wanted as that was only Reliance’s money and needed to be credited to the 9th April bill. I went and complained and was advised that I should not make payment by both the WW and RM stores. I did not agree with their advice and re-credited that money back to my Net Connect account intending to make all payments complete, however Reliance Communications continues to bill me. Now my bill is Rs 4090.

• Rk
    R. K. Mishra Aug 22, 2016

I have recharged my mobile A/c with e-recharge of Rs 100.00. Since then I am sure that I have used very few calls i.e. at best 10 calls of total duration 40 minutes. But today when I was trying to call on any No. I heard that "I have no sufficent Balance" when I used *367 I was informed that I have a NEGATIVE balance of Rs. 8.00 in my A/c. When I used *225 I got the same NEGATIVE balance report. How it is possible..? kindly check my call details & inform me the same. thanks

• Ei
    Eimire Aug 22, 2016

I have been regular subscriber of reliance Infocomm now Reliance Communicatios over the years and worked for the company in Broadband division at DAKC. My complaint is that i had recharge my voucher on 17/1/2008 of 105/- & 99/- Rs. stc for free reliance night calls after successful recharge my balance was 900/- Rs. but next day i saw my balance being cut short with 30/-Rs. I had registered my complaint to that effect my complaint no.[protected] the representative assured me of resolution after 48 houre. Later on i called again i was told that my 30/- Rs. being cut for Reliance world i told that representative that my mobile LCD screen was faulty for more than six months and hence i even could not see incomming or outgoining mobile nombers being flashed on my screen so again i registered a fresh complaint on 30/1/08 complaint no. [protected]. today i called again for solution the concerned person assuring me that 30/- being cut was correct as per his technical team i even confirmed him that i can present my mobile for cross verification if it LCD screen working or not but to no avail.

Johnson Paul S Aug 22, 2016

Dear Sir

I got a call (040-[protected], 040-[protected]) saying that they are calling from Reliance Communications, Gachibowli, Hyderabad and offered me a scheme to change my mobile prepaid to post paid connection. So I got interested in that and gave my documents like Passport size colour photos, driving license, voter ID, Electricity bill and also paid Rs 300. When I called them, they didn't answer my call.

Later I came to know there is no office as such in Gachebowli. But I got the details of the manager Srinivas ([protected]) who sent G.Raghava Reddy ([protected]) Executive to collect all the documents from me. I understood this is a gang which is cheating people in the name of Reliance Communications.

So kindly request you to take action on these people who misuse your company name to cheat and take their documents and use it illegally.
    Expecting your intervention,
    S. Johnson Paul
    [email protected]

• Me
    Melbourne Aug 22, 2016

I have taken a relience sceam of free night calling ncc 650 and get a rs589 talktime on 31.03.2009 for 2 months. As per relience sceam everyday after 11pm to 6am i get free std call in this 2 months from relience mobile to relience mobile and 50p to other mobiles. Instead of getting this facility mentioned earlier, after 8days i get the Network busy everyday after night12 oclock to 6 am. I tried to complain several times everytime i got assurance without any fruitful result. Therefore i request you please look into this matter so that me or user like me can get a good service now and in future.

Marskes Aug 22, 2016

I took the Broad band connections from Reliance. I used it for the 1st day. After that I did not use the computer so I switched it off. A week later i saw Reliance people in the neighbours buidling and then i saw My computer it Broad band wrie had burnt.

Reliance people are saying that it is because of Power flucations in the Area and some of the Reliance Routers kept on my terace and the neighbours terace and the joints at all the places and my systems USB port is burnt.

I told them to repair my system and give me as this is because of Reliance not because of Me.

• Tt
    TTT185 Aug 22, 2016

I had reliance connection, which was too slow and was not working continuously.
    Inspite repeated complaints, they didnt resolve the issue.
    Then i told them i will not pay advance bill, till issue is resolved. waited for 5 days and disconnected.
    Now, reliance is behind me to pay this bill of 330, period for which it wasnt working anyway.
    Got SMS to appear in Pune court on 22nd Sep 2013.

Monthly Bill Invoice Number : [protected]
    Ph : [protected]
    User ID: [protected]

• Ta
    Tarun Kant Jindal Aug 22, 2016

Please note that reliance broadband has power backup issue as soon
    as the power goes the internet is also gone and when power is back it takes 2
    hours minimum to start. The problem is power backup at their server end, they send a
    service manager at my place this shows that they don't want to understand the
    real problems.

The same complaint has been registered so many number of times
    however they are not listening the same every time they just send a mail
    stating that my problem has been resolved this time I have decided not to pay
    the bill till the time the same problem is resolved

Sivaram2020 Aug 22, 2016

Hi, This is Sivaram from Guntur. I am using Reliance Netconnect+ ([protected]) from the last 15 months. As it is providing poor signal and net quality now I would like to disconnect the connection. For that I called to Reliance customer care so many times. But they are not reponding properly. Even if I was in line for 40 and 50 min also the customer care people are not responding properly. Please help me on this and resolve this problem.

• Sn
    Snehamoy Mukherjee Aug 22, 2016

I am having connectivity problems since buying your Netconnect 3G model no.MF-190,
    RSN No. RZTCDC120050151, CL No.40, A/c No, [protected], bought on the 11th inst.
    Till date the intermittent connection has given a maximum of 6.4 kbps upload and 64 7 kbps of download. As i am posting this, the speeds are reading a ridiculous 0.00 kbps for both upload and download, for the last 5 minutes. I tried to complain to your franchisees, who very kindly gave ne this very impressive customer care site. I can not imagine how you hope to survive in this competitive world unless you redress such
    problems which has been very consistent in my case. I trust that something can be done really soon. Over to you. Best regards.

manojmohal Aug 22, 2016

Hi,

My name is manoj mohal and I have filled a form and have given all needed documents for new internet connection on monday (22-march-2010) in Chandigarh Sec 20-A. The reliance sales representative told me that "You will get the connection in between 3 days of form submition i.e. 25-march-2010".

But I have got the mail from reliance on friday that "Your request has been received and fulfilled in between next 7 days".Then after I regularly call the sales representative from 24-march-2010 daily and he just keep telling that you will get the connection may be today or tomorrow.Some time he told me that reliance has changed few monthly plans and your plan has also been changed and this is the reason for delay.

Then suddenly I got a call from reliance on wednesday(31-march-2010) from reliance that we have to install the new connection for you tell us when we come and i told them come at anytime today but call before coming so that I come from my office at time.And after that day I keep calling on that day but they didn't respond (Someone told that linemen are coming to you and some didn't picked my calls).

Now i want a strict action against them for my mental harassment on this issue plus the calls initiative that I have used to call them.

I am also giving name and numbers of persons to whom I have called

Arun (Team Leader) --[protected] (After first conversation whenever he picked my call and when he came to know I am calling he used to disconnect my call and not answering )

Madan (Sales representative) - -[protected]

Sanjay --[protected] (Madan told me to call this person for details on when they are installing my connection)

rakesh kumar Aug 22, 2016

I am suffering from reliance connection. I recharged my cell phone by Rs. 150 and Rs 85 (stv) on 18th may 2007 and rs. 25 on 19th may 2007. After recharge when i called my friend (other company's subscriber) i received a massage that you have no sufficient balance please recharge your prepaid connection. Although i have above 400 rs. balance in my prepaid connection.

• Lo
    Looouie Aug 22, 2016

Brought a Reliance Communication Data card worth 2499/- with offer of 2 months unlimited access free and also promise to get the data card returned if any major problem. Got bill for 1st month, suffering for last 3 weeks with disconnection and pathetic service even after continuous follow up. Now, after not willing to continue the connection, Reliance not even willing to return money the basic data card amount ( on return of the data card, that could not be used with any other provider)

12th March, I contacted the local Reliance Web in Amrapali Green Indirapuram. Mr. Amit picked up and noted the problem. 16th March, I contacted Deepak Yadav the owner of the local Reliance Web in Amrapali Green Indirapuram. He replied that things will be taken care in a day. On 17th March onwards continously following up on the issue.

28th March, I visited local Reliance Web in Amrapali Green Indirapuram to return the card and close the connection; they refused to get the data card back and return the money for data card.

It was a PATHETIC and HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH RELIANCE. Worst part was NO ONE WAS WILLING TO DO ANYTHING, STARTING WITH CUSTOMER CARE TO LOCAL RELIANCE WEB IN INDIRAPURAM. It was with sarcastic opinion that you already paid for the data card and connection now you have to continue as you cannot even shift to another mobile operator using the same data card.

• Us
    usha jain Aug 22, 2016

we have purchased a contact no from Reliance company, but from starting ownwards.We are facing problems regarding wrong charges deduct, and every time they say u activate the"cricket pack".Which we didn't activate any time, evry time they deductof
    Rs.30.And when we went to reliance web world-sector-7, rohini, delhi-85, near liberty & richies world gallery.they said u activated thsi plan now next month the amount againt this u'll not charged .its happened again every months.
    now we want to take action towards ths company and want my money back and as well as waivr aslo, which we having problem and have to go to reliance store.

usha/payal jain
    [protected].[protected]

anuj yadav Aug 22, 2016

I had a BroadBand connection from Reliance, which was terminated on 10-08-2010 & several requests were put on to terminate the connection & I have the receipt of installation of new Reliance connection on 10-08-2010, so I was not using the services of Reliance against my previous connection, but I am still being charged by reliance . Reliance is sending people to collect the charges, Several complaints have been raised but they want us to pay the charges for September & October for the services that we never used.

From: [email protected]
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject: FW: Monthly Bill Invoice Number : [protected] Ph : [protected]
    Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 06:22:14 +0000

I am not sure why I am being billed for the services that I am not using.
    refer to the Tickets below that were being raised by me to terminate the connection after 12th August, these are apart from what the reliance executive who visited my home to terminate the connection.

[protected]

The connection was termited from my home on 10th August & new connection was installed, so when the cable for previous connection does not exists, how in this worl can I use the services.
    I am not liable to pay any money to reliance, the last bill I paid was on 30th August of 955.00

Thanks & Regards,

Anuj Kumar Yadav
    Project Manager (EDI Operation)
    NCR Corporation
    Contact No.-+[protected] (work)

From: [email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Monthly Bill Invoice Number : [protected] Ph : [protected]
    Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:01:01 -0700

Dear Customer,

We thank you for being a part of Reliance Communications Ltd.

We would like to inform you that your bill for the current month has been processed.

Please find attached a soft copy of the bill for your reference.

Looking forward to build a lifetime relationship with you.

For more details on Reliance Products and Services, you may visit our web-site
    www.reliancecommunications.co.in

You can also make your bill payments on-line by simply registering for Reliance On-line Bill payment services.
    Just click on the link below to register and make on-line bill payments.

Thanking You

Customer Care
    Reliance Communications Ltd.

This is an automated e-mail. Please do not send any reply to this e-mail.

If you don't have Acrobat Reader, please download

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of thecompany, which are
    subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmissioncontains information
    from Reliance Communications Ltd. & is confidential or privileged. The informationis intended to be for the use
    of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any
    disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information isprohibited.
    If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

• Gs
    G S Raina Aug 22, 2016

I had a post paid Reliance Communications' (RCL) connection. One fine day my connection was changed to prepaid, without even informing me (although I had paid all the bills on or before time). On inquiry I came to know that a formal requisition has been sent for the same but I didn't forward any such request. Now, this post paid to prepaid process is an irreversible one i.e I cannot switch back to post paid on the same number. I feel that this is a pure negligence or a case of fraud by RCL.

• Yo
    yogesh1980 Aug 22, 2016

Subject: Request for activation the connection “Reliance No: [protected]”

Dear Sir / Madam,

This letter is to bring to your kind attention that I was using your Reliance Mobile connection No.[protected] in the name of Yogesh Singh, earlier this connection was in name of Company (XXXXXX). I am using the same reliance no: [protected] since February 22, 2006.

But now the same connection has been terminated without my information / consent. I am good pay master and I always pay on time; you can check my previous record. Now I would like to point out here that I have not received the pending bills from reliance communication from January 2010. But still I have sent Mr. Devendra on my behalf to Reliance Communication, Sector – 18, Noida UP 201301 just to inquire why they are not sending the pending bills to me since January 2010. Customer care executive Ms.Akshika over there told me that your connection has been terminated due to non payment. She did not give the reason of not sending the pending bills, instead she told Mr.Devendra to pay the outstanding of Rs.750/- after that your connection will be activated within 24 hours. He immediately pay the outstanding amount in cash of Rs.750/- as per the receipt no. S164799508 dated: 30 April 2010.

As informed, the connection is still inactive, and 24 hour had gone. Then on 1 May 2010 Mr. Devendra again visited Reliance Communication, Sector – 18, Noida UP 201301, just to know the reason why the connection is still inactive. Customer care executive Ms.Akshika told him that the said connection can not be activated and she did not give any proper reply to him. Then the next day as on 03 May 2010 I myself visited Reliance Communication, Sector – 18, Noida UP 201301 and requested Ms.Akshika to activate the connection. She again told me that your connection has been terminated due to non payment. I told her that I did not receive any bills since January 2010. I also told her that I made on account payment of Rs.500/- via cheque
    248068, Dated: 28.02.10 for Rs.500/- Corporation Bank, Sartia Vihar, New Delhi – 110092 and dropped the same cheque in drop box of reliance sector 18, Noida.I requested her to check the same. But she did not want to check the same and she reluctantly told me to leave the issue here and buy a new connection. I also told her that no notification, no phone call, no letter to sent to me for the termination. Then how can you disconnect the same without customer consent. I have tried my level best to let her know the scenario but no avail.

I have also complained with nodal officer but no positive response from them.

As earlier informed to you that I am using the same no since February 22, 2006 and this no is damn important to me, so I request you to please solve the issues as soon as possible and activate my connection with immediate effect, otherwise I will have to take legal action for the same.

An early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Warm Regards
    Yogesh Singh

[email protected]

• So
    Souchet Aug 22, 2016

I am an unfortunate reliance customer. Well, just being a reliance customer makes you quite unfortunate so it was needless to say. I am on this forum because my level of frustration has crossed all boundaries as one fateful day I chose to get a reliance broadband+phone connection for my house. I have old grandparents at home and this phone line was supposed to be for their dedicated usage so they don't have to rely on anyone for making phone calls, and please mind it, they are patients and at times they seek urgent help from their kids and the intent of this phone line was to keep them connected to their children, doctors etc. The connection turned out be so dreadful that the phone line and broadband remains lifeless for almost 15 days in a month and the other 15 days I have an additional job (other than the one I get paid for) to keep calling customer care folks and keep requesting them to resolve my problems and get my connections up on priority...

I believe I understand the recruitment strategy that reliance has opted these days. They hire CSA's who have the capability to keep repeating this sentence endlessly a zillion times - "We cannot commit on a timeline but we are trying to resolve your problem within the next 24 hours, please take down your customer complaint number". Talking about customer complaint numbers, if I were to sell them, I could have opened a wholesale store, I am overstocked with those. I am unsure if the clocks of reliance service centers have more number of minutes per hour or the csa's simply don't understand numbers and so they can't comprehend what 24 hours mean. I would not say that I am disappointed with the services of reliance, I'd say that I am disgusted to the core. I am not looking for a resolution now, this is not the reason of me putting it in words here. I just wanted to make people aware of how unreliable reliance is...its services are just an antonym of the name. Please feel free to write to me if you need any clarity on any of the above. I'll be happy to add context to the above.

Ankush Kumar Jul 17, 2016

Dear Sir /M
    I want to install tower in my land .I give my land in lease . Please give me proper suggestion
    My contact no. [protected] Email id : [email protected]
    Himachal Pradesh (bilaspur )

Ranvir Singh1 Jul 16, 2016

Dear Sir,
    I want to install tower on my land, Near Yamuna Express Way Nagla Bhawani, P.o.-Hajipur Khera, Khandoli, Dist-AGRA (West U.P.), Pin-282002 & 58 Jatin Green Dayal Bagh Agra (W.UP.), Pin-282005 .Kindly cont no-[protected].

• Rc
    RCOMcare Jun 03, 2016

Hi Someshwar,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare

• So
    Someshwar N Jun 03, 2016

Hi,

My name is Someshwar having a Reliance GSM connection with the number [protected] in the state of Karnataka.
    From the past few months they are deducting a balances randomly each time Rs30.
    From 1st March, 2011 to 12-Mar, 2011 they have deducted almost Rs.120 from balance.Each time deducting a Rs.30.
    It was happening consistently (deduction of Rs30) in the previous months also.
    When I called to the customer care they are not responding properly.
    They are saying that I downloaded a Java game but in real I didn't downloaded any Java game.
    Each day I make a call they are saying balance would be credited in a day.Still the balance which was debited wrongly is not credited to my account.
    Customer Care people is accepting the fact that deductions are happening wrongly but they are not in a position to take a complaint for the previous calender months.
    Could you please suggest what should be done ?

• Rc
    RCOMcare Jun 03, 2016

Hi Someshwar,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare

• Re
    Reliance Communications Jun 03, 2016

Dear customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused and are keen to help you resolve the matter immediately. Please share with us your contact details so we can get in touch with you.

Reliance Communications Response Team

• Me
    Mekzile Jun 03, 2016

Few days back Reliance automatically activated caller tune services on my wife's mobile and set a very vulgar kind of tune on it, so all callers were quite astonished and ashamed. on finding about it, I deactivated thinking she may have inadvertently activated it by pressing some key on some promotional call, any way yesterday it again got activated with same tune. And this time mobile was at all times with me before activation and after. So today when i found out it was activated again, I deactivated again and called Customer Care regarding the issue, I selected English as my preferred language yet was connected to a guy who was speaking in Harayanavi. Since I understand the dialect, I went on with call, i tried to explain him my problem, but he kept on saying since caller tune is not activated i cannot do anything. I tried in vain to explain to him that it was my problem it is getting activated without any action on my side, but more i tried to explain more rude he got in end he threatened me that he would come to my home and f**k me, my wife, my sister, my daughter and even my mother. I have already called on 100 and registered a complaint and I am going to file a complaint at Reliance head office too and will file an FIR to this effect also. Please guide me as to what else needs to be done, cause I cannot take the threat easily since I don;t know him and he has all my records, my number and address etc. as they all are available to them on computer.

animesh Jun 03, 2016

I m a RIM user with the mobile no as stated above.Since last ten days, three of your service packages ve been activated at their own accord with any confirmation from me and subsequently the amount(Rs 49 on each occasion)has been deducted from my prepaid account.The packages were namely:-
    1.Astro Pack : sms for activation came on 12 Sep 08
    2.Cricket Pack : sms for activation came on 15 Sep 08
    3.Cricket Pack : sms for activation came again on 21 Sep 08
    It is pertinent to mention that all the packages are still not desired by me. However, the account balance has been deducted on all occasions.A complaint wrt the first two complaints were made at the customer care outlet .Therefore, account balance for SL.2 was recovered.But this seems to be a recurring problem n today also the Cricket pack has been activated of its OWN.
    It is tjherefore requested that immediate action be taken for the problem as the cuastomer care at the local outlet seem to be incapable of resolving the problem.The account balance for the packages be recovered as these packages ve not been voluntarily used by me on any occasion.

• Vi
    Vishal Jun 03, 2016

I got the Reliance Wi Max connection installed aprox 3 weeks ago and since day 1 I have been calling up the Customer Care related to the issues I am facing. There has not been a single person who has been able to fix the problem and the worst thing at the Customer Service is they would never let you talk to a Manager.

I am using a 2MBPS connection as per Reliance i should be getting a Download Speed of not less than 256 (1/8 of the connection speed) but i have never experienced even 40 KBPS speed. There are several other issues for which i have been calling then like 'Limited Connectivity etc, but they are all waste of time and do not expect them to provide a solution for the same.

I am highly frustrated after using the connection as I am not getting the services.

• Ka
    kamal kothari Jun 03, 2016

SUBJECT: The internet speed & connections problem.

Hello sir,

This is kamal kothari form ahmedabad Gujarat .I am using your reliance broadband, sir installations date is 26/12/2007, & my complain staring date is 29/12/2007 ,my complain number is ( [protected]/ 29/12/2007, [protected]/2/01/2008 ) , regarding the internet speed & connections problem . This is complaining about a reliance customer care service & technician team on date 5th January, 2008. Saturday. I have called in your customer care regards the internet speed & connections problem all matter discussed with your officer & again he/she give me a complain number .I asked him when you solved my problem give me a actually time he answered that, within one hour .at that I usage of internet .I have urgent mails to send my client after hearing this have called in your customer care again same new officer & do the same & that time he managed my problem on phone but officer was un successful .then I request him pleased if possible then visit my place & please solved this problem but I don’t why he is not interested in this .

I send this request to you for helping me & solved my problem as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

• Ka
    kamal kothari Jun 03, 2016

To,
    RELIANCE COMMUNICATION /or BROABDBAND SERVICE,

SUBJECT: The internet speed & connections problem.

Hello sir,

Thanking you,

Yours,
    Un–satisfied customer
    Kamal kothari
    Phone: 079-[protected]

• Sk
    s kumar Jun 03, 2016

What many people think about reliance data card and also visit this place