Reliance Communicationwrong offer and generate high bill

i have received a computerised company call by no.[protected] with offer a 2GB net plan in Rs, 99 on date 29 march -15 and i follow instruction to activate this plan and get a confirmation only by calling voice but on date 1 apr-15 i received a sms that i am a high usre of net and my unbilled amount is 522 whereas this unbilled amount on date 29 mar was only 33 .so i want my refund against deduction for net because this is a mistake of company due to non activaton of plan .as per customer care executive on no.198 dated 1 apr 2015, thay have no solution of this issue.

Vijay R. Kamble Sep 24, 2007

I have paid Rs 3000/- for reliance data card (USB)
    on 27-08-2007, To Mr Pankaj Tyagi of Reliance web world located at opp to nimantran hotel sector 20 CBD Belapur
    New Mumbai.
    He assured me that i will get a card next day but today is 24-09-2007 still I have not received yet
    I called him so many times He is not responding to my call,
    and now he is not picking up the call also.

• Jj
    jjgjghj Nov 06, 2007

No one will listen you.. my friend.. this is INDIA'S worst face..

Chandresh Hasmukhray Kamdar Apr 18, 2008

I have extra charge on my mobile no [protected].
    which is complete wrong. I several time complin to remove this charge.
    but they can't remove this.

• Dh
    dhiraj bhatia Apr 26, 2008

I have purchased life time incoming service around 3 years back and now suddenly my service has been stopped from last one month, by talking with customer care they replied you have to submit documents of your id.Then i have submited but after submiting no response has been given by them.today i came to know that this number is run by another name.
    I will be very much thankful to you, if you solve my problem

• Kg
    K.Gurumurthy Jun 04, 2008

I bought a reliance connection, not getting activated after 12 days. Made several complaints. Sickening responses.

• Ji
    JITENDRA KUMAR SHANGHVI Jun 19, 2008

Reliance phone is completely dead from 04.06.2008 though several complain has been made, but all time the status of complaint is shown closed though confirmation of call has not done by the service provide my telephone number 033 [protected].

• Ru
    Ruchir Parkh Aug 05, 2008

My Mobile Bill is Wrong Last three Month's.
    So You Send Me My Mobile Bill WiSE dETAIL
    mOBILE nO. [protected].

jasveer Aug 05, 2008

sir i m jasveer singh saini in aligarh (u.p.). i was working reliance communication (asama communication). but ur employee is not proper working . many complet will be there but they is not solve it . many custmer is come in reliance communication. and they use abuse langudge like reliance chor hai . also i was employee in this company they promise me to give joning letter & give Rs. 7000 fix salary but they can give me. i m team leader in this company. i request u that u r leation ur custmoer problem. and solve it. u can cheak ur service in aligarh. plz. my no. [protected]. U can improve ur market image by solve customer problem. thanks

Vimal Kumar Agrawal Aug 10, 2008

I recd. daily unwanted call from reliance communication. I don't want in future this type of calls.

• Pr
    prodip dey Aug 17, 2008

DEAR SIR
    RELIANCE COMMUNUCATION, MUMBAI.
    I RECEIVED DAILY HUGE SMS FROM [protected], [protected] FOR JOCKS & CRICKET UPDATE ALSO CALLUR TUNES A LONG TIMES. I ALREADY COMPLAIN MANY TIMES TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER FOR STOP THIS TYPE OF SERVICE, ALSO DNC TWO TIMES. VIDE OUR REFERRENCE NO.[protected], [protected], [protected]. YOUR CUSTOMER OFFICER ALWAYS INSURE ME THAT NOW WE STOP YOUR SMS & CALLUR TUNES, BUT NOW CONTINUE THIS SERVICE, ALSO CHARGES DEDUCT FROM MY A/C. LAST RENEWED DATE 14/08/08.
    THEREFORE I REQUEST YOU, PLEASE STOP TOTAL SMS SERVISES & CALLUER TUNES & REFUND THE RENEWAL CHARGES, THAN I WILL BE OBLIGE.

MY MOBILE NO.[protected]

• Kh
    Khazan chand pandey Aug 26, 2008

Dear reliance postpaid team,
    I am a employee of DR.REDDY'S pharmaceutical company and [protected] is my corporate number.my issue is that i have been charged an extra bill for net connect of rs 152.10 and i have not used net because i already use your USB modem by the no [protected].i lauged a complaint([protected]) for this around 4 days ago but i didnot received any response from ur side today is my last date of bill payement and i talked to customer care they said our system is showing usage and you will have to pay.i talked to mr Aslam & mr Rajesh they misbehaved a lot at 9.15 to 10.10 am.
    I would like to bring to your kind notice that in past also you have charged for R-WORLD even if the handset does not support R-WORLD but after saying sorry i got waiver.please look into the matter and kindly solve the problem.hoping for a positive response.

Thanks & regards
    Khazan chand pandey
    DR.REDDY'S LABS
    [protected]
    DELHI

• Kd
    kd verma Aug 29, 2008

New wimax connection worked only for 3 days - it now says invalid id [protected] page opens in more than 1 hour speed shows 10 bps only. Inspite of numerous complaints no action taken.

• As
    Asit Kumar Sen Sep 28, 2008

Respected Sir,

My landline has been dead last 20 days. I had been complain to our local service centre, but I have not get any response from them. Please solve this problem or disconnect this line.

Thanking you.
    Your's faithfully,

Asit Kumar Sen
    Phone - (033) [protected]

javid ahmad mir Mar 28, 2009

i brought reliance prepaid connection 20 days ago and verification has noy been taken yet

javid ahmad mir Mar 28, 2009

i have brought reliance prepaid connection and verification has not been taken yet since from last 20 days the number is [protected]

• Is
    isfar qamar Apr 30, 2009

SIR I AM DAILY RECEIVEING HUGE NUMBER OF SMS THROUGOUT THE DAY BY [protected]. I AM WORKING IN DISTRICT COURT. DUE TO COURT IN TOUCH I HAVE TO SET MY PHONE AT GENERAL MODE AND THESE SMS ALERT TONES DISTRUB ME A LOT AND IT IS ALSO PAID SERVICE WHICH IS CONTINUES DEDUCTING MY A/C. PLEASE IMMEDIATE STOP THIS SERVICE FROM MY MOBILE. MY NAME IS ISFAR QAMA AND RELIANCE NUMBER IS [protected]

• Dk
    dkpatel Sep 15, 2009

I am getting so many unwanted call from reliance. It makes me frustrate. There should be a time or certain no from reliance customer care can call but they call from several's no from Airtel landlines too. Please stop those nonsense activity with the customers.

• Aj
    AJIT TIWARI Sep 18, 2009

my phone is de activated for the sake of 500 rs. i have paid the bill of rs. 2000 yesterday. rest of money i have requested to pay in next bill. i have always paid my bill.if the customer is paying the bill it means u will de-activate his service.i want the reply of this mail.my facilty should be activated now.my no is [protected]
    e mail;ajit.[protected]@gmail.com

vivek shrivastava Dec 12, 2009

after registering DND, the above company deduct rupees fourty even after 72 days from my prepaid balance for game pack. my mobile number is [protected]

• Ta
    TANU 123 Dec 15, 2009

customer care service very very very poor.they cant even speak properly.always they put on hold for a long.they just hang up on you when they cant give a good reason.they all are really mad.

• Ha
    Harish Shah Jan 13, 2010

Dear Sir,

I am using Reliance CDMA post paid service. I have lost my blackberry handset on12.01.2010. Can you pls confirm how I can track/locate the same using its unique . I have called up to Reliance customer service, but they do not know anything about it.

Harish Shah
    A-10, Vasant vijay, S.N. Road, Kandivli (West), Mumbai-400067.

• Sw
    Swapnil Gund Feb 03, 2010

i am swapnil gund reliace prepaid user reliace is not giving me proper service...

vishaaldiwan Apr 27, 2010

Reliance communication is sending vulgar messages which are termed as promotional messages. These messages contains a link and title such as Bollywood babes wild on bed @ Rs. 15/- click... the address.

Sending such vulgar messages is a crime. How can such messages be stopped as the reliance customer care told be to enjoy such messages. I want to lodge a complaint against reliance. Please help.

Regards
    Vishal

• Na
    NAVEEN GOYAL Jul 07, 2010

i have request on 28-06-2010 regrding migrete my reliance CDMA post paid connication to pre paid connication custmor care and web wold said me that maximum time change post paid to prepaid maximum three working day but till the nine days my mobile no not migrate my mobile no. is [protected]

jaydeep01235 Jul 27, 2010

i got some problem with my cell phone from today (27 July 2010) morning arround at 09:00 am, i got incoming and outgoing related problem that my cell got heng and no any response and in between this problem starting time to this complaint i got only one message but then again no any response i got.

• As
    ASHOKANPUR Oct 28, 2010

I has Reliance Set ([protected], [protected], [protected]) in which unlimited SMS and unwanted Calls from various Company come, inspite of DND it is still continued.

manish likhar Nov 17, 2010

dfgdsg

• Bl
    bluegrassbloke Jan 28, 2011

I am very unsatisfied from the Relience service. They automatically activated my services and my balance is dedecting week by week. I called at customer care (*333)many times but no one pick the call. Call was disconnected when reaching to talk with a customer care executive.Customer Care servise is so bad, no one talks to resolve problems of customer. I really don't know what to do and thinking to off this Simcard forever or go for higher complaint
    Reliance is advertising his 3G service but his old 2G service is also so silly. At some time or some places there's no network of Rliance GSM cards. They are just providing quantity but not QUALITY. mob no. [protected]
    sim no. [protected]

Chanakya123 Apr 08, 2011

Pankaj Tyagi might have spent this money for his personal, Call police and put him behind the bars.

• Pr
    Pritish Deb Apr 30, 2011

Reliance communication is a thief, stealing money from customers balance and i have decided not to use their services and will also stop everyone i know from using services of the fraudsters. Everyone in Reliance is fraud, thief, and f..k everyone

RCOMcare May 02, 2011

Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

• Pa
    Parashuramh007 Jun 18, 2011

Respected Mam/sir, I am using your reliance company simcard and my mobile number is [protected]. Since two days i am facing the problem, without my knowledge the service packs are activating from rworld and cutting the money from my mobile main balance. It it the to provide a good service to the customers? Please deactivate all those unnecessary packs from my number and provide what the services customers needed.I hope u will do the needful.

RCOMcare Jun 19, 2011

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare Jun 28, 2011

Hi,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Sanju singh Aug 05, 2011

I much fed up of reliance OMH card. Reliance Web world is not providing OMH card. I have visited 3 reliance web world but all are refusing to give OMH card they are saying we will give it only to those who has purchased handsets from reliance. Its again a monopoly of Reliance. Can somebody suggest me any store in Delhi from where I can purchase Reliance OMH card.
    sanjay - [protected]

• Ta
    Tanvir Ul Arfin Dec 12, 2012

i have reliance fixed line prepaid no.[protected] .Since last month recharge voucher is not availble in the market.so, talk to customer care regarding that.they told me that we will contact you for that, complaint no.[protected].since two week passed but they are not in a position to give satisfactory answer to me.Please tell me regarding that.my alternate no.[protected]

• Reliance_Mobile Apr 08, 2015

Dear Shailender,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices