Rehlat Online Services — refundable ticket scam
I travel regular with different organisations.
For a Thai friend without credit card, I purchased a refundable ticket. Since this was an unfamiliar destination I picked the first in the google searchlist: Rehlat who specializes in making travel difficult.
They booked a non-refundable ticket with Fly Dubai despite charging me for the full refundable ticket.
After a week of expensive telephone calls, website visits and emails, I decided to go to court, to teach them that customers demand fair practice and open policies rather than fraudulent practice.
I have no doubt this is deliberate, as most Thai people would not have the ability to sue and regain the money.
I can not down-vote them sufficient. There are much better organisations out there that are trust worthy and do not double the price of a flight.
I have the full email trail clearly stating the ticket to be refundable and their refusal to do so. I also phoned Fly Dubai and informed them. I have a screenshot describing the exact price difference.
More Rehlat Online Services Complaints & Reviews
- Rehlat - terrible service!!
- Rehlat - ticket booking
- Rehlat - where is my ticket?
- Rehlat Online Services - money has been taken more than what in the ticket reservation
- Rehlat Online Services - amount deducted twice
- Rehlat Online Services - fwd: api - cancellations booking id 1701210 ae / 21 may 2020 / indigo (request to refund my amount pnr kjcm5g)
- Rehlat Online Services - Flight not operating, booking id - *1694055ae*
- Rehlat Online Services - payment deducted / air ticket not provided
- Rehlat Online Services - regarding baggage allowance
- Rehlat Online Services - why my return ticket is cancelled