Regions Financial Corporationunauthorized transaction

There was a unauthorized transaction in the amount of $257.00 from Pro tech. I submitted a dispute and have not got the money refunded back to my account. I just want to check on the status of my refund. I was told that my money would be refunded back by Tuesday. I have spoke with customer service and call center manager. However this dispute is still unresolved. The transition on 10/26 and withdrawn by Pro tech. The last four digit of the region now card is 0314. Please refund my money back into my account.