Regions Bank-Longview, Texasbad customer service and lies

I began banking with Regions 10 years ago. I have seen this bank slowly change. It is now impossible to get to a human being as the ONLY way to call is to use the 800 numbers. Menu choices on and on, but not a choice I need. Answers to questions posted from my bank website bring in ridiculous answers! I have to take off work, wait around forever for one of these top notch LOL people to wait on me. They argue and say they cannot do what they are asked. They are stupid and lazy. The bank here in Longiew is completely staffed with blacks with attitudes who act like their butts will crack if they get up and actually work. The customers are also mostly black now. A vendor had an issue with his credit card machine, causing a debit to post 3 times on my account. While these debits were still pending this morning, even after the vendor asked the bank to call him for verification, Regions REFUSED to send these ACH transactions back unauthorized. This is a crock as I worked in banking for years and they CAN TOO send these back unauthorized- especially when they are still pending and not posted. I had to take off work and go to the bank, then to the vendor, who is trying to create a credit back to my debit card to refund the overcharges. I have had it with the ignorant and lazy idiots. I am changing banks next week. Piss on them. I guess if the bank folds from inadequate management, Obama will bail their black ### out.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices