Regency Furniture in Largo MDcustomer service is horrible!

For those who have intentions in purchasing furniture - DO NO BUY FROM REGENCY FURNITURE STORE in Largo MD. The customer service is horrible. The only time they show concern is when someone goes into the store to purchase furniture and after the purchase the agony of waiting and rude service begins from the store itself to the corporate office. I have personally experience this and would have never bought anything from the store. I am currently waiting on furniture I have purchase over 5 weeks ago and I cannot get a definite answer to when my furniture will be delivered. I spoke with someone from the corporate office who just happens to be the customer service manager and her “DON’T GIVE A DAMM ATTITUDE” was something I could not comprehend – some customer service.
I am completely surprised that the company is still in business. They are unethical and we should all take our money else where. This is the first and last time for me.

To Regency Furniture I say SHAME ON YOU.

• Co
    CodeWithIt May 09, 2016

They delivered the wrong furniture over and over again to my residence.
    Regency delivered the wrong mattress to me 4 different times. I mean FOUR different times. and I called the customer support/ service dept. the lady I spoke to was practically yelling at me as if I was the one at fault and as if I was inconveniencing her.

These people are bunch of stupid bombastic IDIOTS, I regret buying furniture from them... no apologies whatsoever.
    Do not buy anything from them. they are rude and malicious.

• Li
    Linda Long Jul 19, 2012

I purchased furniture and when I finally picked it up got home within 1 hr and called them back that the furniture was damaged and they told me that since I picked it up I should have inspected it and there is nothing that they can do about it. I am going to call their corporate office.

• Fh
    fharris Jan 19, 2011

I had pleasant experience at a different at that same location. Was your experience bad at any other locations?

• Sl
    slu_hockey Sep 28, 2010

Agree. Over 6 weeks and we still have not received our furniture. Sales person stated that it would only be 2 maybe 3 weeks TOP. We were only getting the in-stock item only because we didn't want this LONG wait but the sales person persuaded us to get the 'special order' item (combined the two sets for shipping). After all, it was only 2 weeks and we would have it ALL. House empty, no furniture, no proper response from Regency - They wouldn't even ship the 'in stock' item even after 6 weeks of waiting. I feel that I was ripped off and I will not shop at this store again. Customer service is by far the worst as well. F for this store.

• Fi
    Fiona Gall Mar 19, 2009

I quite agree with this customer. Such poor service is unprofessional and persons working in customer service need to be properly trained. After all, its customers like us who keep these companies coffiers filled. Should no purchases be made ... REGENCY WOULD NOT MAKE A PENNY.
    Shame, shame, shame