Regency Furniture Distributing — furniture/over charged, refused to adjust
Purchased furniture, they added charges (random furniture) to my bill, the old manager (who disappeared and never returned to the store) admitted it was incorrect, I was told it was going to be fixed, never was then I get told by the new female manager (Shaun?..) "yeah, they priced it wrong but there's nothin Imma do, and I can't make a copy of your receipt, oh well...sorry".
At this point, I am beyond livid at the lack of customer service (rude/ unprofessionalism) in which admittedly expressing that the invoice is wrong but refuses to adjust it for the items I ACTUALLY PURCHASED. STEALING MY MONEY and financing for the incorrect amount totaling to hundreds of dollars.
-not to mention folks, thoroughly check the items if one decides to purchase. They sell secret trash items and hike up the prices and flaunt "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS/85% OFF SALE"-knowing good and well it's defected. Lost a customer and referrals!
More Regency Furniture Distributing Complaints & Reviews
- Regency Furniture Store - Largo, Maryland - I will never go to regency furniture again!
- Regency Furniture - do not shop at ashley furniture!!
- Regency Furniture - cancellation policy is a rip off!
- Regency Furniture in Largo MD - customer service is horrible!
- Regency Furniture - refund
- Regency Furniture - Brandywine, MD - deception
- Regency Furniture - a real scam
- Regency Furniture - Largo, MD - fails to honor warranty
- Regency Furniture - product and service
- Regency Furniture - do not shop at regency furniture!!