Having problems with IObit?

IObit reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 8, 2010. The latest review advanced system care pro was posted on Aug 4, 2021. The latest complaint advanced system care pro was resolved on Aug 04, 2021. IObit has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 25 reviews. IObit has resolved 23 complaints.

IObit Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 234 6473 (Customer Service)
+1 917 722 5332 (Free Diagnosis)
Room 1204-5, 12/F., Centre Point, 181-185 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IObit Customer Service. Initial IObit complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IObit above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IObit. Discuss the issues you have had with IObit and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

IObit Complaints & Reviews

Iobitadvanced system care pro

On May 3, 2021, I was having a problem with Windows 10 [It wouldn't boot up.] I google d the error message and it directed me to what I believe was a Microsoft 10 site where users shared their fixes with other users. One of them directed me to the Advanced System Care website. I downloaded the software and ran the program. it worked. I thought $54.00 was a bit steep for a one time event but the system was working fine so I ran it one more time in case the program missed anything the first time around. I uninstalled the program and didn't think anymore about it until I found a $54.00 charge on my bank card. There was no contact info associated with the charge on the statement. There wasn't even the name of the company! After a three hour meeting with our bank's fraud department, we finally found the parent company "IObit". I have yet to find out from their website how to cancel.

Name: Bowie or Barbara Curry
Product: advanced system care Pro
Purchase Date: May 3, 2021

• IObit's response · Aug 04, 2021

This is IObit Support Team.

Please kindly let us know more about the payment statement and your email address via [email protected], so we can further locate your order and help solve this issue.

May 18, 2021

Iobit — Ultimate care system

Dear IOBIT Support I just got off the phone with one of your representatives for Iobit support phone number...

IobitAdvanced System Care

I have used your products for years. I got a new laptop and installed Advance System. After a time it said my trial was up and I selected Activate. My bank shows the payment on 2/16/2021. I have got no more emails from you and I have never gotten the product. After I ordered the software I got a reply that my order was received. It also had a site to go to see when the product would be available, I clicked on the site and was informed that the site was no longer in use. You have my money and I have nothing. I have no order number or registration number,

Larry Burlingame
    1 paddled drive
    Rincon, Ga
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• IObit's response · Feb 22, 2021

Hi,

This is IObit Support Team.

Please kindly email us at [email protected] with your order and payment details and we will further check and help you.

Jan 11, 2021

Iobit — Advanced system care ultimate auto renewal

On january 9, 2020 I purchaced iorbit's advantaged system care ultimate 13. I didn't notice the box...

Aug 04, 2020

Iobit — Start menu 8

Several Emails (16 that I've kept copies) have been sent over time. I've completely given up until...

Apr 11, 2020

Iobit — agent asked for remote access to install advanced systemcare pro?!

Date of Incident: April 9, 2020 I have been using Advanced SystemCare Pro for 10 years and this time, when I...

Feb 20, 2020

Iobit software — credit card charged to an unknown asknet service a seller of obit products

19/02/2020 www.asknet-shops.com Karlsruhe DEP $29.83 19/02/2020 www.asknet-shops.com Karlsruhe...

Iobitre installation code for system care

I have been using Advanced system care for years and I think it is a good product. So I decided to buy the full version, very useful and satisfying. Then I had a problem with pc and it crashed. On re-instalation of OS attempted to obtain new code for my system care. Oh Boy! talk about time share selling, an hour later I finally obtained a code after intense pressure from some guy in India trying to sell me a maintenance contract because my PC was open to all sorts of problems. Question? wasn't this why I had purchased System Care. "" Oh No it is no good for the problems you have. "
      IOBIT I suggest you check up on your back up system of operators as they seem to be full of crap. Also Take Presidents Trumps advice, bring your products back to the U.S. A.

• IObit's response · Feb 20, 2020

This is IObit Support Team.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The phone service is provided by our partner, they offer free service of installing and activating IObit products.

Please kindly let us more about your order information, so we can reset the code for you. Then you can use it on your computer again.

Please contact us via [email protected], we will reply in 24 hours.

• IObit's response · Feb 20, 2020

This is IObit Support Team.

Please contact us via [email protected], we will reply in 24 hours.

Iobituninstaller / unauthorized bank charge

I opened an account by purchasing an iobit uninstaller in January 2017. In 2018 I opted out of the transaction by informing you that there would be no more cash coming and that I was removing the product. throughout 2019 I wasn't billed thru PAYPAL by ASKNET for any services they were associated with. Check your records thoroughly and you will see I owed U nothing after 2018. I've informed PayPal they paid U in error; please remedy the problem immediately

Marvin Churchill

• IObit's response · Jan 26, 2020

This is IObit Support Team.

Is [email protected] your email address? Based on the records, your order [protected] has been refunded on Jan 21. The refund should be back toyour account within 7 business days.

We've canceled auto-renew feature for your code.

If it's not your email, please kindly contact us via [email protected] to let us know your order information, so we can further help.

Thank you.

Dec 31, 2019

Iobit — malware fighter

For years loyal customer update malware fighter: OK; and then €32+ (there are better offers)was subscribed...

Iobitadvanced systemcare

I use Amazon Kindle on my desktop pc. Your program cleans the AppData which includes the covers for my Kindle E-books! (AppData/Local/Amazon/Kindle/Cache/covers)! This data is very important for kindle & it affects the functionality of kindle. Kindle blinks on & off; & it even crashes completely without the covers for the E-books. It needs those covers when I'm not online. Without them I can't tell which E-book is which. I have 734 Kindle E-books.

advanced systemcare
          advanced systemcare

• IObit's response · Nov 28, 2019

This is IObit Support Team.

Thank you for your feedback. Please kindly use the following tool to gather information for further investigation:

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe
              Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report".
              After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zip file to [email protected] or submi a feedback online: https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback-form.php?type=pro

We will reply you in 24 hours after gettings your email.

Nov 11, 2019

Iobit — misleading marketing

i downloaded adv. SYS. Care as shown on the attached photo. Clearly standing out is the 1 year subscription...

Iobitunauthorised credit charge

An unauthorised Credit Charge for $29.32 was applied to my Paypal Account on the 31st October 2019 Transaction ID: 87T39865N3981582Y

I have been using a Free version of your software but have not at any time updated to The Pro Version which I assume you have charged me for with this transaction.

Accordingly I request a refund of the payment

Terence Davison

• IObit's response · Nov 04, 2019

This is IObit Support Team.

Thank you for your feedback. Can you please let us more about your payment statement via [email protected]?
                Or you can submit a ticket here: https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback-form.php?type=pro
                So we can further locate your order.

We will reply in 24 hours.

Iobitasknet iobit soft 415

I have no idea what this is but I was charged 69.00 and have not bought anything or ordered anything. You have multiple complaints against you doing this. I want a refund immediately!!! I have an account with iobit and deal with them directly and have not ordered anything! Also your customer service number is out of order! Fix this now!!! Cathy Evan's. [protected]@ yahoo.com

• IObit's response · Oct 15, 2019

Hi Cathy,

This is IObit Support Team.

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that we can't view the email information completely.

Can you please submit a feedback on our website Support part or send us an email via [email protected]?

We will reply you in 24 hours.

Thank you for your time.

Complete Care Iobitasknet did not receive the gift cared they billed me for

this company takes unauthorized payments from your credit cared thy fraud people and should be maid to pay back every cent and you should do something a bout this if you can refund all my money it would be good asknet should be band you should look into this urgent i got chard for a gift cared i never received i have the recite but cannot down load

• IObit's response · Oct 15, 2019

Hi Customer,

This is IObit Support Team.

Please kindly contact us via [email protected] to let us know your payment statement, so we can further locate your order and help you solve the issue.

Or you can submit a refund request on the Support part of our website.

We will reply in 24 hours.

Thank you.

Iobitignoring bogus charges

I've been using Iobit products for many years and have never had a problem with the company. However, they use Asknet as their pay portal and Asknet is scamming people. Asknet scammed me by charging me more than $70 for a product or service I never bought.

Asknet charged my Paypal account. I called Paypal and they said they would remove the charge but never did. I'm sorry to say that Paypal is not reliable when it comes to resolving disputes.

This is not the first time that Paypal has ignored a bogus charge. Several years ago I had a dispute with classmates.com. I raised the issue with Paypal, which closed the case before they ever heard me out! I finally got redress but not from Paypal. I had to turn to my state's attorney general's office.

• IObit's response · Sep 16, 2019

Hi Con,

This is IObit Support Team.

Please submit a ticket on our website to show us your payment statement, so we can further locate your order.

We will reply you in 24 hours.

Iobit — iobit

Over the past week I have been getting a pop-up every time that I plug my iPhone up to charge on my computer...

Iobit Advanced System Care — iobit advanced system care

Here is the email I just sent the company. I purchased their so called Advanced System Care for $30 and got...

Iobit Advanced System Care — no customer support

Tried free version. Seemed to help speed up my computer so paid for Pro version. Unable to run certain...

Iobit — advanced systemcare pro

I purchased Advanced Systen Care PRO. When I could not install the program following their instructions I...