ReelVidza refund and canceling an account

R

dear sir,

I am writing to you pertaining of this website that I never register before.

I hope that the company could give me a refund and cancel my account as soon as possible. I have tried to reached you but to no avail nor any reply to my emails. i believe as a member, i could sign in and browse through this website. unfortunately, i am not a member. furthermore, i am so upset to received a transaction made by reelvidz.com on 25th march 2015. the amount deducted by my credit card was USD$ 39.95.frankly, i have not register anything in this website. due to this, i have to cancel my credit card. i hope that you could look to this and return back my money. i am hoping for a reply.

thank you.