Menu

Reebok International  -  Reebok sublite tactical boots

M
Author of the complaint
1:36 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a new pair of Reebox Sublite Tactical Boots from a local police supply store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. After wearing the boots for a 10 hour shift, my feet continued to hurt all shift and after wearing them for 1 week they continued hurting my feet severely even after adding sole inserts. I have been a police officer for over 10 years wearing 5.11, bates, magnum and Nike style Tactical Boots, I can honestly say the Reebox boots I recently purchased hurt my feet beyond everything. The store (Baton Rouge Police Supply) where I purchased the boots will not accept them back for a refund and therefore I am contacting you to see if I can get a refund if I shipped the boots back to you.
Thanks,
Matthew Hurley
[protected]

Update by Matthew Hurley
Mar 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Additional photos.
Would possibly like to exchange them for a pair (size 11.5) of the Black Reebok Rapid Response Tactical 8” boots

Update by Matthew Hurley
Mar 17, 2018 12:11 pm

There are 3 defects:
1st defect in a separation and a hump on both the inside and outside of the sole (left boot)
2nd defect is the rubber toe guard is separating from the boot in just 2 days of wearing the boots
3rd defect is the rubber toe guard on front of boot does not cover the entire front portion of the right boot

View 0 more photos