Red Roof Innsthe filth of the room (I have pictures) and the bill, which is wrong. (I have picture (

H Nov 13, 2018

First, let me say we are regulars at red roof. We've always been satisfied. We are not under the illusion these are 5 star hotels and we do not expect as much. On 11/5 we stayed at the red roof at 9520 Valparaiso Court Indianapolis, Indiana. We were on a business trip and had limited funds, so I went in and asked how much the room would be... total.. with tax. I was told it would be $53. I found out, during check out, this was not the case. The total WAS $71.80. AFTER showing pictures of the filth, I was told they would take $15. Off the bill... then, in reviewing the bill, I see they ADDED $15, making the total $86.60. Now, my original problem with the room, it was FILTHY!! I have pictures. We pulled in after loading up a 26' long truck and all day of driving, we were EXHAUSTED. ALL we wanted was a hot bath and warm bed. The tub was DISGUSTING, the towels were dirty, the back of the toilet was dirty, the sheets had dirt and blood spots on them, and the floor/ carpet was gross. I have pictures of it ALL. needless to say, the next night was spent at an Econolodge, which was much cleaner and $25 cheaper. I'm hoping I can figure out how to attach pictures on here... thank you for a place to make Complaint.