Red Lobstermy order

R

We took my husband to rrd lobster for his birthday on June 9th . There was 10 of us . We got there and my brother in law was told that they were going to put to tables together for us wrll they didn't do that they tried to seat us at a table that looked like it would hold 6 and we told them no .Then they tried to seat a party of 8 before us because we turned down the table . We finally got seated and had to wait 30 minutes just to see a waiter . Then he took our drink order and didn't come back for 20 minutes. We had to get the manager ovet to bring our drinks . Then he came and got our food order and that took literally 45 minutes I had to call the manager again and let him know that somebody needed to go help I'll waiter so we can get our food we spent over $250 and I was very impressed with the service that we got. We like your food but was very dissatisfied with the way things was handled that day . Thank you .