The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Red Deer Mitsubishi — falsifing work orders then not performing the work
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had an oil changed performed on my truck at the Mitsubishi dealer. couple of weeks later i checked my air filter and the cone was smashed so i went back to them to show them what had happened. They told me it was not there problem and that they didn't do it and that they were not responsible. On the work order for this oil change it had a 25 point inspection this mean they would have check the air filter, which either they did and dint care, dropped it and put it back in, or just didn't do it . Half way throw the conversation the the services manager walks away from me Ed Dulker unexceptable management and service work i do not recommend that anyone use this dealer for the chance that you would be dealing with this level of garbage.
More Red Deer Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months!
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service!
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service!
- Mitsubishi - useless service center
- Mitsubishi Motors - worst customer service ever!
- El Seoudi Group - front windshield
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Your advertising on fox
- Arian Motor/ Mitsubishi Asx - There is no respect to customers
- Mitsubishi Motors - oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off
- Mitsubishi Motors - door handle