Having problems with RealPage?

RealPage reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 1, 2008. The latest review billing/ was posted on Jul 16, 2019. The latest complaint Charged for faulty meter was resolved on Jun 19, 2014. RealPage has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 34 reviews. RealPage has resolved 13 complaints.

RealPage Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 704 0154 (Propertyware)
+1 888 493 6938 (Compliance Depot)
+1 877 353 8374 (SmartSource IT)
+1 866 359 2204 (RealPage Contact Center (Level One)
+1 866 718 2345 (Spectra)
+1 866 738 5423 (Virtual Maintenance Manager)
+1 877 325 7243 (ActiveBuilding Support)
2201 Lakeside Blvd
Richardson, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RealPage Customer Service. Initial RealPage complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RealPage above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RealPage. Discuss the issues you have had with RealPage and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RealPage Complaints & Reviews

NWP Services Co. — Water billing

The water bill that I receive from this company is completely wrong. The bill states that the last meter...

NWP Water — Price gouging

I live in an upscale apt complex that has to deal with NWP for my water bill. I live alone. I travel 50% of...

Nwp & Vertex Multifamily ServicesOvercharging & Unable to Get a Hold of

I just moved into a new apartment and when I got my first water bill I was floored. I had a 10 day billing cycle and they wanted to charge for a full month even though the contract I signed with the lease says that they are to prorate the first and last month. I have been unable to ever speak to a live person or to leave a voice message even during their regular business hours which I believe are inadequate since they are based in Florida but serve people all across the states. I have sent at least one email a day for over 2 weeks and have never received a response and the last 6 emails come back saying they are undeliverable even though I send the message through their website.

This is EXTREMELY bad business practices and is on the borderline of crookery. This company needs to be put out of business.

Regarding admin fees, imposed by NWP:
      NJ State Department of Community Affairs classifies Administrative Fees for any recipient of "Section 8" as illegal -
      "In reviewing the billing format it shows that an "Administrative Service Fee" is being charged along with the gas usage. Please be aware that this fee is not allowed and must be removed from the bill. If it is found that this charge si being used, the owners will be liable for an assessment of a civil penalty and may be forced to reimburse these fees to all billed parties." (letter is sent from Section 8 to landlord on May 16, 2017) New Jersey State.

NWP Services — Charged gas bill for summer

I just moved to another apartment in the same complex. So for the older apartment NWP has charged a GAS bill...

NWP Services Corporation — over billing

I am being scammed by Columbia Residential and NWP Services Corporation. I moved into a brand new apartment...

NWPSCillegal billing

Where do i begin?? For starters, I have lived in my apartment for 3 years. My lease clearly states that my water is included in my rent. So why am I recieving multiple bills from this company...service fees, new account fees, etc. This is rediculous, because I have never been serviced, nor did I agree to open any new accounts. I have tried for weeks to get ahold of someone to dispute these bills, and have not yet spoken to anyone..3 weeks later. I have spoken to several different people throughout the company and noone seems to know who I need to speak to in order to get this resolved. What kind of service is that? Isn't it illegal to charge someone twice for the same service? I shouldn't have to pay my landlord and this company for the same water.

NWP services corpovercharging

They have been informed that my sq footage is only 361 sq ft and they will only accept The Commons stated footage as 455 sq ft so this means that each and every month every one of us studio apt tenanats are living in a unit of only 361 sq ft but being over charged on water sewer and trash becasue they are billing us on 455 sq ft. They have refused to answer my BBB complaint for resolution as I have invited them out to my apt to measure to verify I am correct. The commons in campbell has refused to answer a separate complaint to the BBB as well.

NWP Service CorporationOvercharging

I just moved into a new neighborhood and my first months water bill was around $ 100. I felt i was using too much water so i paid it, the next month my bill was in par with my usage. This month my bill is in excess of $150 and i dont use that much water at all. This company is a rip off .

• Do
            DoctorFacilier Apr 25, 2011

NWP is a 3rd Pary Billing company that is working for your property to send out bills and recieve payments. NWP has no control over what you are being billed, they take the information that is provided by your property and proccess the bill. They do what they can to help their customers, with what limited abilities they have to serve their residenents with what the property has provided them to work with.

• Fa
            Fair Billing Mar 26, 2011

I live in an Apartment in Kansas that uses NWP. I am being over charged for water and sewer by this company. I am going to file a complaint with the state attorney general on this company. I think we should all do this, if it is available in your state.

• Tp
            tpanda Jul 20, 2009

This company does not read any data from meters in our apt complex because the meters are all disconnected. I do not know how they receive the data regarding usage. This is perplexing as there are at least ten people living in one unit in the building next to mine. The bills are not based on individual usage but they are divided up based on the water usage in the whole complex. It is a rip-off. I wrote a letter to NWP and they never responded. Does anyone have any ideas about who else to report this too?

NWP Service Corporation — Billing malpractices

I received a bill from nwpsc for $160+ including a previous balance of $75+ and late fee of $10. I made the...

NWP Services Corporation — Billing/Customer Service

This has been the worst company I have ever dealt with. I received my 1st bill late and they billed me?!!! I...

NWP Service Corporation — Price gouging on utility/water

This company is ripping families off. They have triple our water bills and are charging for thing that we do...

NWPCO National Water and Power Services — BIlling

Excessive billing for usage of credit card called "expedited payment fee". Have complained to business but...

NWP Services Corporation — Unjustified increases in 1 month period

Our apartment complex was just bought out by Berkshire Property LLC. They have put NWP services in charge of...

NWP Services Corporation — OVERCHARGING

NWP Services Corporation are THIEVES. Every month i am being charged for water and sewage. i am unable to get...