RCA Televisiondo not honor warranty

S

I bought a 52" RCA television & the extended warranty from Wallmart last year. Within that same year the TV broke. I called walmart to let them know that my TV broke, to be told that my TV was under a year old that it was RCA's problem, to contact RCA. After contacting RCA, they directed me to a local provider to get the TV fix. Lakes Electronics came to my house on 1/31/08 and picked up the TV. We are in June 2008 and still no TV. When I contacted RCA in May, they said Lakes Electronics was told that the Light engine could be rebuild. When I call Lakes electronics, they have a different story. RCA send them the part but something is missing. Now I am back to square one. The original price of the TV was $1000.00.