The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RCA Television — do not honor warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a 52" RCA television & the extended warranty from Wallmart last year. Within that same year the TV broke. I called walmart to let them know that my TV broke, to be told that my TV was under a year old that it was RCA's problem, to contact RCA. After contacting RCA, they directed me to a local provider to get the TV fix. Lakes Electronics came to my house on 1/31/08 and picked up the TV. We are in June 2008 and still no TV. When I contacted RCA in May, they said Lakes Electronics was told that the Light engine could be rebuild. When I call Lakes electronics, they have a different story. RCA send them the part but something is missing. Now I am back to square one. The original price of the TV was $1000.00.
More RCA Television Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger