The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RC Willey Home Furnishings — unethical behaviour, misrepresentation, shoddy merchandise
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
in September 2015 my husbnad and i purchased a $4, 000 sectional couch with the extended "bumper to bumper" wareently on the leather and all mechanical etc. Sales rep stated "you can have a knife in your pocket and tear the leather, dog urine etc it is covered - everything!!! all mechanical items and parts." we paid an extra $500. for this. 12 plus months later the recliner broke down (mechanically) and the couch is discolouring, on the top back on the seating area (not where you sit ) clsoer to the seperations. we called to have the repart done and was told after waiting for three weeks for the guy to come out - then us having to call to get hte status two weeks later that non of it was covered. What is covered???? we were lied to and sold somethign we did not get. a good couch, a warenty all based any repairs.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More RC Willey Home Furnishings Complaints & Reviews
- RC Willey - horrible customer service
- RC Willey - customer service
- RC Willey - poor customer service!
- RC Willey - fabric protection
- RC Willey - payment allocation screws the customer
- RC Willey - no warranty support
- RC Willey - honoring coupons
- RC Willey Home Furnishings - samsung dishwasher
- RC Willey Home Furnishings - lying to your customers
- Rc Willey Chest Of Drawers - help! termites!