RC Willey Home Furnishingsunethical behaviour, misrepresentation, shoddy merchandise

in September 2015 my husbnad and i purchased a $4, 000 sectional couch with the extended "bumper to bumper" wareently on the leather and all mechanical etc. Sales rep stated "you can have a knife in your pocket and tear the leather, dog urine etc it is covered - everything!!! all mechanical items and parts." we paid an extra $500. for this. 12 plus months later the recliner broke down (mechanically) and the couch is discolouring, on the top back on the seating area (not where you sit ) clsoer to the seperations. we called to have the repart done and was told after waiting for three weeks for the guy to come out - then us having to call to get hte status two weeks later that non of it was covered. What is covered???? we were lied to and sold somethign we did not get. a good couch, a warenty all based any repairs.

RESOLVED

• RC Willey Home Furnishings Apr 13, 2016

therese,

I'm sorry about the issue with your furniture. I would be happy to follow up on your complaint, but would need more information to do so. Can you provide the name and phone number on the order, or even the order number or account number itself? Anything you can provide will help. Please send me an email to my email address listed below with the information.

Once again, I'm sorry about the issue with your furniture.

Adam Young