Rangeland RVExtremely Poor Service

V

Rangeland RV is the shadiest and worse company I have ever purchased from. I purchased a holiday trailer from them and have had nothing but problems ever since. The sales associates are just out to make money and don't care about their clients. The service department is lazy and rude. This list of incomplete work and un-delivered promises is long. The biggest problem I am having is getting Rangeland to complete their warranty work. From scratched sinks, to peeling decals, to stained carpet upon initial purchase, Rangeland has been lazy and negligent in completing their in-house warranty promises. 3 months after my purchase, I took my trailer to Rangeland to get these cosmetic issues fixed as per their in house one year warranty. They kept my trailer for more than 8 months and did NOTHING! When I asked then again to fix these issues, they had the nerve to tell me they wouldn't fix them because my year was up! It is now 2 years later and Rangeland still refuses to do the work they said they would do and continue to give me the run around. I strongly urge anyone even looking at holiday trailers to bypass Rangeland RV completely!

• Bo
    bob1977 Feb 02, 2012

DJacks just to let you know the management is the problem at this place they are rude and not professional. There is no reasoning with these people. but on the oter hand some people have great experiences at rangeland and that is awesome, I hope it happens more often, but we have horrid experiences. Did you know they are not a member of the BBB.

for those who have had a bad experience at rangeland and after trying to work it out with management and that fails contact the below and all of them!!!
    and the BBB

• Bo
    bob1977 Feb 02, 2012

I also have had a BAD experience at this dealership. I would not recommend anyone to go there. They are all nice until they get your money then you are S*** on a stick. I got my trailer back with a incomplete workorder the trailer was in pieces inside, paid for the demolition they did in my trailer and had to take it to another dealership to fix what they did not.

If anyone has a choice go to a different dealership. I got sick of the big boys in calgary and went to olds it was a great experience. They were understanding got the work done fast and the trailer looks great. Their servace manager was patient and explained everything.

• 25
    2514G Camper Jul 24, 2011

I too have had a very frustrating and in fact a very disheartening experience with Rangeland RV. My partner and I have been intimidated, verbally abused and insulted by this company. We had some challenging concerns and questions that they did not like. Understandable that challenging questions can be, well "challenging" to respond to, but instead of having reasonable discussion they bull dozed and bullied. They even rolled their eyes and laughed at a woman at the service counter who was very upset about lack of service on her trailer. This is an astounding response to anyone. The end result of our experience is that Rangeland has refused to honour the warranty on the product they sold us. Instead of separating the personal from the professional they have chosen to act like hurt children and ignore their professional responsibility. I recognize that not all people will have had problems with Rangeland. I am happy for DJacks and the people he has referred. I wish our experience was the same. In fact that is what was promised to us. But for those of us who for whatever reason have not landed Ranglend RV's "good books" the experience is frighteningly bad. Buyer be careful. Very careful.

• Dj
    DJacks Jun 04, 2011

"Wow"... I am shocked to hear your experience with Rangeland Rv. I own a Cherokee from them that I have had for 3 yers and I have referred 4 different sets of family and friends that have bought an Rv from them in the past years and they are all extremely happy with the service they get and the repairs they receive. Did you talk to a manager about your issues because I am surprised they did not help you? Is it possible that your maker of the rv would not cover the warranty issues you had because I know that I could only get my issues covered under the 1 year warranty that I had. You should give them another shot and talk with someone else because I know people that swear they would go no where else for service or to buy another rv? Maybe you just had 1 bad experience?