Menu
Home Travel & Vacations Ramada ramada plaze downtown atlanta ga

Ramada review: ramada plaze downtown atlanta ga

B
Author of the complaint
4:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I will never stay here again or at any other Ramada. We had to evacuate due to the hurricane Florence from Norfolk Virginia. We went all the way to Atlanta GA. The check in process took 70 min. There were roughly 6 other guests who were complaining about there check in process and how some people were out into rooms that were already taken with people in them. Then when we finally get to our room it was stated there would be fridge and microwave in room. We didn't have that so could not keep our drinks cold. Then the pool was closed. Wasn't stated on the website. Then there were stains all over and pubic hair in the sheets and mold in the.shower. I called down for extra towels and the front desk lady rude and talking to coworkers while I call from the room. The hotel bar and lobby bathrooms disgusting and my beer was nasty I got from the bar. It was not with the 200 plus we spent on the room. I was really disappointed in the Ramada. I would love a refund or a free night to keep my business with Ramada all around.

View 0 more photos

More Ramada complaints & reviews

Ramada - false deceptive practices
Ramada - scam
Ramada - robbing people with hidden costs
0 comments