Menu

A
Author of the complaint
5:22 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I pulled up to this location and was told that I couldn't get a Oreo cookie stacker because the ice cream machine was down for the night because they were getting ready to close in a minute. I made the comment that I thought they were open until five am so what time do they actually close? The little remedial guy who was working drive through told me like 4:30, it was 3:15! I was really pissed at this point because the whole time I am speaking to the guy someone is in the back ground telling him to stop explain and tell me I can't have any ice cream. Needless to say I will not be back at rally's, ever! If that is the way a company hires people who treat people, paying customers that way... I will pass and spend my money anywhere else but at this company. I am so disappointed with the way I treated and talked to. Hell if the person in the back ground had it their way I would have been told no and the headset turned off if they would have been on the drive through instead of the little guy who didn't even think quick enough to come up with a better answer to my statement of them closing at five and not in a few minutes... To be in formed that a few minutes was really over an hour and forty five minutes from the time I was told.

Helpful? 0 0
4 comments
Jul 05, 2017 5:22 am

www.glamchase.co.uk
[email protected]

Jul 05, 2017 5:22 am

only the most beautiful dressesprom dresses express delivery are meant for a perfect beauty like you!

Jul 03, 2017 5:22 am

only truly beautiful dresses curvissa dressesare meant for a beautiful lady like you!
www.glamchase.co.uk
[email protected]

Jul 03, 2017 5:22 am

only truly beautiful dressescurvissa dresses are meant for a beautiful lady like you!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

607 complaints