Raintree Vacation/ Club Reginaflim flam

In the conversations with the sales rep. At the club regina, we discussed trading in two previous owned timeshares. Over and over again we were assured that all was going smoothly and taken care of. We had no intention of keeping 3 timeshares, and opted to keep the new location in mexico for the location and exchanges. Well, low and behold we now own 3 timeshares and the people in mexico can't be reached.

I do get e-mails from the mexican location to hurry and pay off the sale price with different options. When we reply and question, again no reply to our questions.

I guess one way to get their attention, don't pay their bill. Do you think they'll call than?

I would never recommend this vacation club and affiliates.

• DanielKeeney Jul 22, 2009

John: I help Raintree Vacation Club with Member communications. I would like to better understand the situation. Were you intending to trade-in/exchange Raintree Vacation Club timeshare interests? Did you have an agreement in place for the exchanges? Was it reflected in your contracts? Send me your Member number via e-mail to [email protected] and I'll see if I can clear up your issue.