Rainsoftincompentence and mistakes

T

I also was drawn in my the sweepstakes at Home Depot.
The salesman's speel is 2 hours long if you let him in. It's high pressure. He won't leave. We needed a water treatment because of our well so we purchased it for that reason. The company opens up TWO lines of credit for the sale. I didn't find out it was on my credit until I printed my report recently and saw it on there. I called Rainsoft and asked them to take care of it and get American FINCO off my credit so that it doesn't show an open and closed account on my credit and they told me to call FINCO. I said I didn't open the account. Your company did. The lady said, "No we didn't." So I asked her, "Well, who did?" ###s. It's been like this since we purchased this product. Just get a Brita.

• In
    Indianapolis Jan 19, 2010

Be careful because then if you try to work out a situation with their bad service they have sold your account to another credit agency (as seems to be typical). No ones seems to care about your quality of service.