The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Radaris — unable to remove info for text codes from non us.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Like a trillion other people, I am unable to remove the fake information on Radaris.com It even says I own 1 million dollars in property! ( I wish).
I had to create a profile (which they want) to try to remove this info and then you are supposed to enter a code for a text to verify your account. What if you do not have a US cell phone and live in another country? The text code wont be sent to another country. Then you cannot verify your account.
If anyone has a solution to this horrendous company please let me know. I have phoned them and emailed a million times and they do nothing to help.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Radaris Complaints & Reviews
- Radaris.eu - failure to remove personal info
- Radaris America - radaris won't let you remove info unless you 'sign up' and 'give them rights over all your information'
- Radaris.com - scam
- Radaris.com - unable to contact the company
- Radaris America - information removal
- Radaris - didn't remove my information
- Radaris - misinformation about myself
- Radaris America - radaris - online data seller
- Radaris - run away from them
- Radaris - misinformation a ton. wrong ages, wrong addresses, has my family related to people we are not