Menu

Radaris America review: information removal

P
Author of the complaint
3:03 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have tried in every way possible to have my information removed from Radaris. The company does not allow my personal information to be taken off the site. They will only allow a certain number of records to be removed. They put the information right back up on their site. They are irresponsible with their information. They have me related to people and places I don't even know. This company needs to be sued. I have someone stalking me and thanks to Radaris. I have to keep moving and changing my number.

Update by Paige784
Apr 04, 2018 3:05 pm EDT

More Radaris America complaints & reviews

Radaris America - Radaris won't let you remove info unless you 'sign up' and 'give them rights over all your information'
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Radaris America - data fabrication, falsehoods, libel, lies posted as truth on this satanic website
Radaris America - misinformation about myself