RaceTracunauthorized credit card charges

W Jun 01, 2018

Myself, my husband and stepdaughter all have had our card stolen from the racetrac in Palm Bay, FL on Malabar Road and Babcock. They take our card information and go to other gas station out of the area and put at least 3 charges on the card for around $99 dallars. They always try at least 3 times. We are not the only ones in our area. Just my family it has happened at least 5 times in the last 6 months. My stepdaughter tried to tell the manage about it and he did not want to discuss it with her. My neighbor hood has 5 pages of complaints. I think it is a inside problem. I will no longer go to a RaceTrac. Something needs to be done .

• Da
    David S Weaver SR May 23, 2019

I had a charge on my debit card at a race track gas station number 336 $99.00 I don’t know where this gas station even located but it was Not me and I did turn it into my bank but I needed to know if I need to do more with you to find out who could be using my card without knowing my pin and how it even got put through without my Pin

Mark45t Feb 23, 2020

@David S Weaver SR Did the bank refund you the money? The same issue here Racetrac withdrew 99$ from my Bank of America account. I live in Seattle I never saw this gas station around and the fraud happened in LA. I called the bank they said they have no information about the transaction and all they suggested is to change my card. I never lost the card.How can they even withdraw money without using PIN? I’m closing my bank of America account for this cause I’m 100% convinced this is done from inside. Looters like always...

• Da
    David S Weaver SR May 23, 2019

Trying to find out if I need to go further on this someone using my charge at one of your locations and if you would return they can match or something to me please I would like to know and where is this gas station is located my name is David Weaver can be reached at [protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices