RaceTraccustomer service

J Jun 21, 2018

I came into the racetrac on seigen Lane at 9:48ish pm on Thursday June 21 I asked the cashier when was the pizza cooked. She replied the times are on the pizza. I go back and look the pizza was expired so I got candy instead. I told her the pizza had expired at 9:14pm she said I'm not back their I'm up here that's not my job with a nasty attitude. I replied I'm just telling you so you can tell whomever. She replied boy get out my face and out of the store. Then she got on her phone and told her boyfriend to fight me in the parking lot . I paid for my items and left she was telling me to stay thru the window so I can fight her boy friend. As a former store manager I hope this location has better employees then this . This type of actions shouldn't be tolerated.

• Updated by Jay300 · Jun 21, 2018

• Da
    Daniel2# Jun 23, 2018

Wanting better service from your cashiers

• Da
    Daniel2# Jun 23, 2018

Just want good service

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices