The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved QS Supplies — Terrible service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We ordered items toatallin £1400 and explained we needed them quickly. We were told that we would have them a few days later (on the Monday). Later on that day (of order) they called us to say that the toilet was not available and that we would be refunded the cost. They also said that the shower door we ordered was not available but they had a 'superior' model for the same price. My wife explained that if it was to the exact same specifications (height, colour etc) then that would be acceptable. She was assured that this was the case.
When the delivery finally arrived (in two parts, one on Wednesday and one on Thursday) we discovered that the shower door was of a different specification (50mm shorter and with cheap white plastic handle as opposed to the chrome one we originally ordered). They refused to replace this despite being in breach of the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (Sec. 7. c) saying that I would have to pay £100 to replace at my own cost.
Many telephone calls and e-mails ensued-each time the staff were unhelpful and rude-only after I threatened legal action did we finally get the refund for the toilet agreed (after 2 weeks) although we have been left with a shower door that we did not want and am still waiting for a faucet to be delivered.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND PLEASE OTHER FORUMS FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEIR SERVICE (WWW.canyoutrustthem.com for example)
More QS Supplies Complaints & Reviews
- QS Supplies - Horrendous service
- QS Supplies - Awful experience
- QS Supplies - Horrifying experience
- QS Supplies - Dishonest trading
- QS Supplies - Faulty goods, customer service
- QS Supplies - Damaged goods not replaced
- QS Supplies - Failure to deliver item for six weeks
- QS Supplies - Faulty tap
- QS Supplies - supplied faulty item, but won't replace/refund/repair
- Qssupplies.co.uk - Don't be fooled by the seemingly nice look of the website... its all a farce