Qatar Airways — not sufficient help at check in
I traveled from SA to Thailand on 23rd September 2019. Upon check in I was not informed about toiletries that had to be put in ziploc bags. As a result I had lost Isabella Garcia face products, from shampoo to toner to day and night creams. Exfoliating and skin masks and skin treatments. My Isabella Garcia face wash. My Nivea sun screens and mosquito repellents. My inuka hair oil and coconut oil. If you were to calculate what I lost as a result of this it would easily amount to 4000 if not more...
I landed in Thailand with no toiletries as a result of this.
My heart breaks as I lodge thus complaint.
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - customers service
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster 
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service 
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function