Qatar Airways / customer service

My name is Ali Kazmi, I was travelling to Iraq, Najaf by QR605 on the morning of 9th September from Karachi. Mr. Usama was the supervisor there. I had provided my visa and OK to board from Qatar Airways to him. He still had objections on my visa. When we had OK to board he had no right to create issues.

He went to FIA officer in-charge(Mr. Jataoi) who was already very busy due to extreme rush, he (FIA Officer) was processing the immigration himself at the counter due to rush. This guy (Usama) literally irritated the FIA officer and created an issue out of a non issue. Resultant, the same visa type people had already traveled on just a day before, but we were not allowed to travel on. People already know this guy as he creates issues for zaireen travelling to iraq. People in iraq even know him by name as he constantly is trouble and creates issues and then says that i am doing everything i can. He is biased and a racist who finds ways to create issues for zaireen. Had he issued us the boarding passes without irritating the FIA officer we would have gone. But Mr. Usama was just successful in creating the issues and making use of the incompetence and lack of knowledge of the FIA officer.

During all this time the ticketing agent Mr.

Initially the officer told him that its your responsibility if you think they are ok to board then you can issue them the boarding pass, but despite of us having ok to board confirmation from qatar airways he did not and kept on going to fia officer and asking him to take responsibility. In the end FIA officer refused us saying i wont let you go even if you have the boarding pass. We would like to request an inquiry in this guy and how he has agitated others as well before us.

Al