publishers clearing househaving to search for a product to buy before I can enter

J Review updated:

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary I really resent having to try to buy something in order to finish an entry onto PCH.com. I don't believe that is the right way to approach things. Joyce _____ From: Publishers Clearing House [mailto:[protected]@superprize.pch.com] Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 5:06 AM To: [protected]@sbcglobal.net Subject: PCH Important Entry Message DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCES TO WIN! Add pch.com to your address book. Why? Important Message PCH.com Publishers Clearing House MARYANN CARTER Contest Department Dear Joyce Staples, The Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol could visit the Staples home to award a $1, OOO, OOO.OO "Tax Free" SuperPrizeR from Giveaway No. 1170. I urge you to follow the instructions below so that you can claim your SuperPrize number. You see, if the SuperPrize number assigned to you matches the winning number drawn, Joyce Staples will win $1, OOO, OOO.OO from Publishers Clearing House, free and clear of State and Federal taxes. Here's what a SuperPrize winner from Giveaway No. 1170 would experience: The Prize Patrol would arrive at our winner's door with flowers and balloons to present the "Big Check" and personally congratulate the winner. Video cameras would be rolling to capture the winning moment. Our new winner would have enough money to enjoy financial security, indulge in a few luxuries ... and perhaps even travel the world. Our new winner would be in the financial position to help others by sending a child or grandchild to college or donating to favorite charities. To receive a valid SuperPrize entry that could ultimately win you a life-changing Tax Free Million Dollars, just use any of the links below to visit PCHSearch &Win -- AND THIS IS IMPORTANT -- search any topic you desire to claim your entry! And please, make sure to visit PCHSearch&Win every day for all your internet searching. Why? Because getting a daily entry for a Tax Free Million Dollar SuperPrize is just the beginning of the exciting prize opportunities that you'll get at PCHSearch&Win. You see, PCHSearch&Win also gives you chances to win instant prizes like computers, plasma TVs and lots and lots of cold hard cash every day. You search the internet all the time, and now, thanks to PCHSearch&Win, your searches could make you a winner -- INSTANTLY! Please don't miss out. Make sure we hear from you soon! If you become our SuperPrize winner the Prize Patrol will personally award you the "Big Check" and be the first to congratulate you on your good fortune! Much success in all that you strive for. Sincerely, Maryann Carter, Contest Department Maryann Carter Contest Department Click Here to Continue $15, OOO.OO Trick or Treasure Halloween Giveaway! P.S. This Halloween, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol could bring you a $15, OOO.OO treat! Yes, they will personally award a $15, OOO.OO cash prize on October 31st and your first search every day gives you a chance to win! So search now, Joyce, and maybe you'll have a VERY Happy Halloween! _____ To unsubscribe from future PCHSearch&Win emails, please click here. _____ WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY! You've received this email because you are registered with pch.com. You are subscribed as [protected]@sbcglobal.net. If you no longer wish to receive email from Publishers Clearing House, please unsubscribe. This is a post-only message, please do not reply. If you have any question regarding Publishers Clearing House or other pch.com sweepstakes, please visit the pch.com Info Center. Privacy Policy Habeas Certified Sender Seal Publishers Clearing House, pch.com, and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. This offer is open to all residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO. C 2008 Publishers Clearing House 101 Winners Circle Port Washington, NY 11050 [08S4281] ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
I really resent having to try to buy something in order to finish an entry onto PCH.com. I don’t believe that is the right way to approach things.

• Ro
    robert smith Mar 22, 2009

i have not eaver win at the pch to win a sweepstakes at all i will like to win to buy a new truck to take my momer to the dr ok robert my emile is [email protected]

• Ro
    robert smith Mar 22, 2009

i wood like to win to buy a truck to tack my momer to the dr and i wood like to go to my saiser house to see her

• Ac
    Ace Roy Mar 29, 2009

I have attempted, filled out, and played your "###" entry game now for over three years duration. Each time you send me an email lately, you state I haven't made an entry form yet...AGAIN, ###. Either accept the forms I have taken my time (Which believe it or not, is important to me regardless of your opinion) or STOP SENDING me your ###ing nonsense. I have gotten to the point where I am disgusted with the set up that your half-witted programmer made to enable one to enter this ### contest of yours...I am tired of filling out entries, only to be told, you haven't received any from me. HEY, if this ###ing thing is a set scam, at least have the decensy and the respect to admit it. Don't keep hounding me, expecting me to waste my time filling out entries that you are not going to register because you have already selected a winner and apparently it isn't me. Tell the ###ing truth, or do the damned job, just stop wasting my time. Either accept my entries or cancel my subscription..and if I am cancelled, then don't waste my space in my emails anymore. I have played your games now for over ten years duration, and never won a damned thing, so I truly believe that PCH is one of the biggest scams going on. YOU HAVE PROVEN THIS TO ME.

• Cl
    C lacy Mar 29, 2009

It can be fun to play if you dont take it too serious.

• Ra
    randy curtis Apr 07, 2009

well I think about right .when the people work for you and set up a site that you search for and thought you won $10, 000 superprize from parkinson, diabict.and whole bunch of other stuff wrong with him. and think it is pretty funny IIIdon't like to get made fun of so I do agree with her a littlebitf RANY CURTIS REMENBER CODE eat ### and bark at the moon.

• Le
    Leatrice Edwards Apr 14, 2009

I don't know how to enter the Prize and Search contest. What do I type in? I need help.

• Mi
    Miriam Apr 15, 2009

the only thing i complain with the PCH etc. is they keep on sending you some adds to buy, saying a lot of ### that dont be late register now to win this millions or whatever, knowing im already on their register, and they keep on saying their draw is this date to win this kind of money, but i havent heard who the winner are, or if there is really winner, last time they said april 1 so they gave me a deadline to submit my entry ofcourse with some add again, now they said april 15 for 1000$ but i havent heard anything again, now they send another car contest worth 33, 000 i dont know why they keep on fooling people, then after that i submit without any order, but after 2 or 3 days they send me another add again they really force you to buy, knowing they said in their add you dont really need to order just to win, ordering doesnt make you winner according to them, but still they never stop sending you until you order, and they are so annoying, i told them i will not order till i finish my last order, but they keep on sending, i want them to send me my last bill, but they dont, until they give you the last bill with penalty already, they should give you information of what is your balance in order for you not to pay the penalty. honestly i only order because i want to try to product and its installment, but i just hate their style or strategy on fooling people on drawing this date and this kind of money, its not fair cause the people really expect too much, and the 5, 000 a week as far as i know its already finish and i saw in the video the winner is a teacher (thats all i know i dont know if its true or some kind of re-anactment) but i always see this $5000 a week to register, come one stop its, now there is this $7, 000 a week for life and $3, 500 a week (not sure if its 3, 000). My husband is already mad at me for trusting and believing you guys, i really dont know if your real or not. all i can say is, if your just fooling people to buy your items please stop it, cause if you are confident with your products theres no need for you to lie, and if your real then goodluck i guess i will not believe until i won this contest right now for me your still Scam, and Fake.

I wound like to win

marydowns Apr 22, 2009

keep me update on my win

marydowns Apr 22, 2009

I would like to win that car becose i need a car.

• Ll
    LL Ray Apr 24, 2009

Hmmmmm.

Where does all this money and prizes come from anyways? I dont think PCH is rich, unless dumb people like me get sucked in now and then to buy their expensive junk. It looks really good in the picture and they have these so called low monthly payments, but folks, dont forget they chg you up the wasuu for S/H! Their products are cheap and not at all worth the money, and if you want to return it they make you pay shipping both ways! Total ripoff, considering most of us here have never heard any more about all this money they give away! Don't be stupid like me and buy anything, afterall, they even tell you a purchase wont help a win, however, if you want to enter, ya better buy something or I am sure in the dump you go! Hey, thanks for listening you guys!

Margaret House May 05, 2009

I have to agree with these other postes I've been playing for over 20 years and I've never won any thing. I am a senior citizen I don't need all these things they are offering. And I serch the web dailey and never get credit for it.

• Na
    naughty23 Jun 16, 2009

i will like to win for my kids

• Ca
    CAROLYN COOKSEY Jun 16, 2009

I DID NOT MY AN ORDER, RECE EMAIL ON JUNE 16, AGAIN DID NOT MAKE ORDER

Maybelline Fudge Jun 17, 2009

I feel that this is a scam, I have been playing and entering for sometime now and have never won a dime. It's just like the Minnesota Lottery always someone out of state and rich that always win. I would like to know how it feels to live comfortable and be able to help my family. I have a son that is now having baby # 4 with wife having to be on bed rest. I have a sister that needs help with a 10k doctor bill and a husband that is no help at all. What does it take for people like us to ever get aheld of debt???

May2Paul
    Minnesota

• Sp
    Spirit Jun 25, 2009

PCH appears to be a hugh national 0scam, no purchase needed is a grand lie/misleading the public who register for PCH Sweepstakes. Why is it necessary to go through a series/battery of ADS TO BUY PRODUCTS BEFORE I CAN APPLY FOR PCH SWEEPSTAKE. I have LOST all respect for PCH for promoting FALSE advertisement. I've been on this planet a long time, one thing is for sure: THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH, AND YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. PCH IS PHONY COMPANY.

• Sp
    Spirit Jun 25, 2009

Very disappointment when forced to review a battery of ads to BUY PRODUCTS before I can register for PCH Sweepstakes. I RECALL PCH STATING "NO PURCHASE NECESSAY". WOW, WHAT A HUGE MISLEADING IN ADVESTISEMENT. PCH PROVES YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING AND THERE IS NO LUNCH.

• Sh
    SHERRYMAXINE Jun 27, 2009

FOLLOWED LINK FROM EMAIL TO WEBSITE TO GET INTO CONTEST. I WENT THROUGH DIFFERENT STEPS TO ENTER (NOT JUST THE MAIN PAGE WHERE I FILLED OUT MY HOME ADDRESS AND PHONE). THEN I WAS ASKED TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS. I DID. THEN I WAS DIRECTED TO SITES OWNED BY OTHER BUSINESSES, "DAVISON" "WINNING STORIES" "INSURANCE". EVERY TIME I USED MY BACK BUTTON TO TRY TO GET BACK TO PCH, I WAS DIRECTED TO ANOTHER BUSINESS! I DIDNT WANT TO SUSCRIBE OR JOIN ANY OF THESE. I WASNT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE ON TO FINISH THE PCH ENTRY! THERE WAS NO WAY TO GET OUT OF THAT!

PCH SCAMS WITH OTHER BUSINESSES FOR YOU TO SIGN UP. THEY DONT EVEN PROVE THAT YOU WERE ENTERED INTO THEIR CONTEST! YOU HAVE NO WAY TO FINISH YOUR ENTRY!

BE CAREFUL!

Debbieschnelz Jul 06, 2009

PCH is the most people who lie about winning. I have been playing the scratch off cards for a month now and have not won a thing.

• Da
    danmar Jul 13, 2009

pch is fake online computer never won anything they want u order product and buy junk stuff

• Cr
    crackerjack Jul 16, 2009

Do we really have to buy somthing every time? It says we do not have to.I for one don't.I cannot afford to, i live on a very strict buget. SSi doesn't give much.All i can do is hope, i know it is hard to surive these days, all we can do is pray.I i too have played for years and still haven won so much as a little prize. I been scamed twice this month and will stop as of now.I don't have 146.00 to be taken out of my account just because the 14 0r 10 day trial slipped by.And do you know tha reason the trial slipped by? It started when they mailed the product to you. Well gotta go. Good luck! If i accidently win, my churh and kids will be happy and a lot of others. My the good Lord hold you in His hand.

i

• Cr
    crackerjack Jul 16, 2009

I have been ording from PCH for ages and still have won nothing.
    I gree with the not being able to return to their site, and the pch search i just figured how to get it to work.And the entry with the car, how are you supposed to do so when all they will except is your cell phone number. I don't have a cell phone, it is a sham.
    I would like to win but, if ilive to be 100 it will not happen, if it did i would faint. But as the old saying goes you have to have money to get money, leaves me right out.Money talks and bull----walkes. Good luck to ya!!!

johnny c Jul 26, 2009

I personally think that P.C.H. is full of crap and never gives away anything!!! except paying people off to lie and say that they have one millions!!! I have entered so many times I cant remember... and its always the same give away 1170 ok then give it away already!!!and let someone really win something!!!

• Ad
    adoddee Aug 01, 2009

For with God nothing shall be impossible. Be with God, and watch the salvation of the LORD. Jesus said have faith in God.

Debbieschnelz Aug 01, 2009

I totally agree you donot win any thing!!!

• Fr
    Frank E. Pinto Aug 10, 2009

To Whome It May Concer:

Yesterday (Sunday) I had several 50 tokens earned that should have increase my total tokens. If the case is that we are only allowed so many
    tokens earned per day, please advise me so that I do not waste my time in playing Spin 2 Win. Also would this apply to Video Poker wild as well.

Frank E. Pinto
    [email protected]

Debbieschnelz Aug 10, 2009

Yhis PCH is a scam! I never win! No matter what game I've been playing

• Bo
    bobeephorses Aug 12, 2009

I find if you do not buy something there is a processing error. You lose that entry into the sweeps. Some joke. They also say you have already entered for today you can not enter again, never did enter. Besides they sell the same junk time and time again. Bobeephorses

• Ha
    haskins69 Aug 13, 2009

I did win $100.00 once from them
    so they do give out money just not where and when people want
    which is actually fair since you don't win the lottery ever time either

• Nu
    Nunayo Aug 25, 2009

I agree with the simple fact that on the PCH Search & Win they always show the winners but they aren't proving anything. The scratch off tickets always have the same stuff on them with never any proof that anyone can win it. But I also want to know why noone on here can speak in a full english sentence. I understand some of you not being from around the US but ALL of you? I mean for crying out loud! Does nobody read what they've written before they post it? It's no wonder you all are all butt hurt about now winning! Do any of you realize that MILLIONS of people enter this? I'm sure you all have sob stories about why YOU should win, but do you think the people at PCH care? We all have our sob stories. Did anyone of you enter this thinking you actually had a chance to win? I sure as hell didn't. I just thought it would be fun. Not to mention, you aren't required to buy anything at all! I won't buy anything and I never will. If you bought something and got scammed, I'm sorry but why did you buy it to begin with? You can buy all the crap they're selling you at Walgreens without the shipping and handling. If you went into this thinking YOU were going to be the winner, look around. So did everyone else who entered. Quit being all ### about it and just stop playing. If you don't like it., move on. It's not like they said, "pay me $1000 to enter this drawing for..." None of you have lost anything and if you bought something and got ripped off it's your own damn fault for falling into the trap. It even says you don't have to buy anything. Idiots! Are you seriously complaining about not winning FREE money whether it's actually real or not? It's pathetic. There are so many more things in this world worth complaining over than this piddly crap. How about instead of complaining you were the one that didn't win $10 million how about being thankful for what you do have and get off of your ungreatful ### and go help a homeless person that doesn't have a penny to put food on a table he doesn't have! Get over yourselves! I'm out!

• Da
    dawn1233 Sep 19, 2009

i agree with the lady name jocye ifact show me proof of real people that have won

• Ke
    keisa Sep 22, 2009

i dont have a job i had got fired for getting 5 mins over time and the only person in my house who works right now is my finance im looking for a job i dont like him working an paying all the bills hisself we have a wedding coming up in june and we live in a house that we pay rent on thats 795.00a month and a car payment and water and light bill and insurance i fell really bad i need this money or we want have a house to live in

• Ka
    kaat Sep 24, 2009

I agree that all they want is to get people to order their stuff. Whoever heard of someone winning big (or little for that matter) off the internet. I dont believe they even get put into the system. I think they just delete them all anyway. But I am still one of these stupid people that have been trying for years to no avail.

Mary16237 Sep 28, 2009

I wished Publishers Clearing House would make a believer out of me!
    Mary L. Smith
    Alabama

• Wi
    william seward Oct 03, 2009

please pick me to win$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Tr
    trucks3552 Oct 04, 2009

pch serch & win has to be a scam ! I use THEIR serch engine many times and still get a message I"M not enterd . EMAIL gets tiedup pch garbage advertizments.& spam!

• Ta
    T ab Oct 22, 2009

You know I think, it may be a load o' crap myself. I have been playing for years, usually when i am out of work, trying to gt back on my feet, just for the..."it could happen" fact of it all...but hey I like scrath tickets too...but then they say things like the prize patrol is coming to your area give you YOUR area code, then the next day say its the city next to yours...they want you to buy stuff...they're sponsers put the money in...that's all...I still think the...No Purchase necassary thing is BS... you can't get anything with out trying a "free" trial of something. Well, you know what I don't want it...then you wind up with spam mail for 3 months after words on top of it, and its a load of crap, all I want is to be able to pay my bills, and buy groceries, maybe not lose my house...ya know...shrugs...its all stupid...try not to take it to seriously, and no when to stop, going through page after page...

emily attie Oct 23, 2009

i don't have comment's now maybe sooner or later

emily attie Oct 23, 2009

nothing much today . don't know what to say but give myself good luck!

emily attie Oct 23, 2009

don't have any comment's sorry