Menu

M
Author of the complaint
4:32 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In Ptc bank net my username debnatukul and password 689859 was allocated to me. When my balance stood at $100.00 first payment limit above was my balance $103.85 I requested for payment.on 20 Feb, 2013. On 28 February, 2013 was given payment among very small users.But I have not got any amount. They did not give any logging and my acccount is now blocked.I have seen various comment of others users that Ptc bank net is cheaters and fraud business.They tell lie & do bad business.I want this website will be closed immediately.

View 0 more photos