Proflowers — fraud and cheating
I ordered flowers through Pro Flowers and then all of a sudden appearing on the credit card was a bill from Easy Saver. At first my husband thought it was something I had ordered. Then when we were billed again he checked with me and absolutely NOT did I order anything from Easy Saver. I called Pro Flowers and they said when they offer you free shipping it goes to Easy Saver. They seemed to know how this Easy Saver worked and that people weren't aware of what they were getting when offered this free shipping. It's a SCAM and I reported to my credit card company and they will contact Security Services of this fraudulent billing of Easy Saver and Pro Flowers.
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - scam
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - unauthorized charges
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - illegal charge on credit card
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - free shipping hoax
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - fraud
- Proflowers - overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929