Proflowersall the frills for mom with pink geo vase

L

My daughter ordered this arrangement for me for Mother's Day. It was a lovely selection and arrived in a timely manner. The flowers were fine except for the three pink roses. They were old and beyond being used. I recognize how an old rose feels and acts. I cannot see where a reputable florist would have used them. Also, I received no flower food for this arrangement. The pink roses were beyond being helped by food or anything else. I realize it was Mother's Day and a very busy time, but that is when you really need for things to be as good as possible. I would be happy to have just these three roses replaced, even though this arrangement will be gone by that time. Thanks in advance.