Procter & Gamble Company — bold 2 in 1 washing pods
Hi, I am contacting you regarding the 2 in 1 Bold gel pods, a few times the pods have leaked in the container resulting in them clustering together. I thought at first it was maybe because something had caused them to leak where I store them (under the sink). I tried storing them in a different cupboard where nothing could cause them to leak but they still did. Please see the attached photos. I will not purchase them again until I get some clarification on why this has happened. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Updated by shipleylass32, Oct 02, 2019
Im not sure if the message sent so I am submitting it again.
More Procter & Gamble Company Complaints & Reviews
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel 
- Duracell - leaked 
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver 
- Procter & Gamble Company - cascade platinum
- Procter & Gamble Company - tide / duracell