Christmas Tree Shops Logo

Christmas Tree Shops

Having problems with Christmas Tree Shops?

Christmas Tree Shops reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2011. The latest review ALTA non-stick 11inch frypan was posted on Sep 23, 2020. Christmas Tree Shops has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. Christmas Tree Shops has resolved 0 complaints.

Christmas Tree Shops Customer Service Contacts

650 Liberty Avenue
Union, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Christmas Tree Shops Customer Service. Initial Christmas Tree Shops complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Christmas Tree Shops above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Christmas Tree Shops. Discuss the issues you have had with Christmas Tree Shops and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Christmas Tree Shops Complaints & Reviews

Christmas Tree ShopsALTA non-stick 11inch frypan

Purchased an Alta non-stick 11 inch frypan from Christmas Tree shops approximately 3-4 weeks ago. It states Heat resistant handle. While my husband was cooking breakfast on Sat. morning he went to take the pan off the stove and when he grabbed the handle near the top end his fingers stuck to the pan. This caused several fingers to be burned badly. They blistered within a day. I returned the pan and spoke to the manager of the store. I asked for a umber to speak with someone regarding this matter. He gave me [protected]. I was on hold waiting over an hour. When I finally spoke to someone they said I needed to call [protected]. I am still on hold 30 plus minutes later.

Purchased at: Christmas Tree Shops

Beth Studley
[protected]@cox.net
[protected]

Aug 17, 2019

Christmas Tree Shops — product clearly marked as is - there were signs all over the store 75% off all as is products.

Date: 8/05/19, Christmas tree shop # 7027, I was shopping your store during the annual clearance event. I wa...

Nantucket Distributing — 12x10 gazebo with netting and curtains

The roof of this gazebo is not water resistant, after one day that it was up, it happened to rain, and it wa...

Christmas Tree Shops — buff 2 dr w/ hutch 1v. sku# [protected]. master po# 110009 ma child po # 3941624

2 of the hinges on the small glass panes door on the upper section of the hutch are severely bent and cannot...

Christmas Tree ShopsI got no order

It would be nice if I finally get my order. I bought some stuff for Halloween. As far as you know Halloween passed and my items haven't arrived yet.
    Beautiful. I didn't order anything special or expensive, but I don't think it matters when it comes to the shipping and delivery. It's still money. Not much, but something.
    Christmas Tree Shops, please, let's seek an amicable resolution of this problem.

Christmas Tree Shops — 12ft x 10ft gazebo by nantucket distributors

Hello, I bought a Gazebo from your Natick store on 5/17/2017. My husband and I assembled it this past...

Christmas Tree Shops — Blizzard king, 13-amp 20” electric snow blower, sku# [protected]

Christmas Tree Shops sells the Blizzard King, 13-amp 20” electric snow blower, sku# [protected]. I contacted the...

Middleborough

Nantucket Distributing — Snow Blower DB5022

I purchased this snow blower last year from Christmas Tree Shop. I finally got someone to put it together for...

Middleborough

Nantucket Distribution — Don't buy this electric snowblower

Electric snow-blower dubbed "Blizzard King" shakes violently after 2nd use. Pieces broke off on first use...