Primusoverbilling

R

more than incompetent service..it borders on a scam when it comes to overbilling. Cancelled long distance service in Sept and they are still billing my credit card...cancellation fees and monthly service. They are not interested in listening to facts, and seem to have a policy to do whatever you can to irritate and infuriate complainants to have them not want to call again. Stay away from Primus and do not give them your credit card number.

• Ru
    ruth3305 Feb 12, 2014

Did you ever complain further and achieve any satisfaction>

• Wa
    Wanda Morgan Mar 02, 2011

I paid for Order #[protected] for The Novel Network Unlimited Lifetime Membership. I have heard nothing nor have I received any service.

• Ti
    tired of being bilked Jan 17, 2011

In September last year I phoned to cancel my service.
    5 months later I am still getting billed. A call center now informs me that I have to phone my local telephone company to get them to block primus.
    If primus can initiate a service they can cancel one too.
    This is a huge and I am sure illegal method of extracting funds from clients. I am going to complain to the ombudsman as well as going public to newspapers.