Having problems with BeRanked?

BeRanked Customer Service Contacts

106 E. Sixth Street
Suite 900

Austin, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BeRanked Customer Service. Initial BeRanked complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BeRanked above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BeRanked. Discuss the issues you have had with BeRanked and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BeRankedseo

I signed up for this service 2 years ago and it was a long, arduous process to set up with little benefit. When I called to cancel my service they talked me into a discounted monthly service at $49.99 per month.

They never got back in touch, in over a year. I've now been billed for over a year with 0 benefit. They refuse to refund me after multiple conversations.

I would like a refund of 14 months ($800).

They have a recording of my conversation agreeing to be billed monthly.

What kind of company takes money every month and remains silent? I feel this is very wrong.

BeRanked — I cancelled my service on 06/06/2017 and am still being billed!!!

I hired BeRanked sometime in 2016 to help with my online marketing & internet ranking, as promised they got...

BeRankedlogin screen

When I try and login to my beranked account with the screen that has the light gray background it always tells me my account is not valid. ( This has been going on for over a year) I can only login with the screen that has the dark background. Currently, I am not on my computer and can not find this login window, so I can not get to my account.
    Can you help be find the login screen I need or make the light gray screen work for my account.

Cheryl Dimson
    Table2garden
    [protected]@table2garden.com
    [protected]

BeRanked — advertising

They promise you good ratings and that you own everything if you cancel. What they don't tell you is that...

BeRanked — Marketing website company in austin texas

This company is a total scam they promise things they don't accomplish . They don't have knowledge of your...

BeRanked — SEO

John Sutton the sales person that sold me this crock of sh... promised me out the wazoo that I will be...

Sea Isle City

BeRanked.com — SEO advertising

I lost hundreds of $ in business due to these scam artists. Not only did they provide me with no service...