Primericarefund

G Aug 10, 2018

I need the 124$ refund and the guy that hired me doesn't want to refund the money back. I had last minute family emergency and won't be able to attend anytime soon and I feel like I will not get back because I will be gone for a long time and I am going through many things to even go back. I didn't even take the test so why can't I have my money back?

• Updated by Gloria0730 · Aug 10, 2018

I never signed a contract ever.

• Om
    Omeomya Aug 10, 2018

You signed a contract and you paid the money. I am certain in that contract, it states that the money is non-refundable.

• Om
    Omeomya Aug 10, 2018

So you just handed over money to someone, nothing signed, nothing to show for it?

• Regena Aug 13, 2018

Hi, Gloria-my name is Regena Wood and I am a home office employee of Primerica Life in Duluth, GA. I'm sorry to hear of your experience, and would like to offer my assistance in resolving your concerns. Please email me at [email protected], and provide your contact information so that we can follow up.
    Regards,

63nxt
    [protected]
    3927 n 70th st

• Regena Aug 31, 2018

@Andrea Br Hi, Andrea-If you are seeking a refund of your IBA and/or POL fees, you must contact the home office of Primerica Life. For privacy reasons, and because this site is not affiliated with the Primerica companies, we are unable to provide detailed information, and recommend that you remove your contact information from your post. You can reach the Licensing Department at [email protected], and the POL Billing Department at [email protected] Be sure to include your Primerica agent code number in your email requests.
    Best regards,