Priceline — price line is not a good company to deal with
Trip Number: [protected]
We've confirmed the cancellation of your
Easirent rental car - Miami Intl Airport (MIA) on 10/5/19
priceline cancellation policy
Any applicable refund should be posted to your account within 5 to 10 business days from the date the cancellation was processed.
I made a car rental online, upon arrival at the agency they did not accept my payment type.
The company charged me $24.91 anyways. They do not have a working telephone number and the number priceline gives is disconnected, no joke.
The company did not accept the card for rental but did use it to charge a cancelation fee. Plus the insurance policy was also charged by another company who works through priceline.
Priceline said it was Easirent who charged the card so they gave me a non- working number to resolve the issue. I had to cancel the card and pay $5.00 to the bank for a new one.
No matter what happens I will have to wait 90 days for the bak to do an investigation.
Basically it is a bait and switch
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics