Prada SneakerThe soles are coming off

I purched a pair of prada sneakers from 724, fifth avenue New York 10019 for $313.93 after 2 year the sole is coming off the shoe. I have so much foot wear that they havent even been worn like that because i have other foot wear. I take this one as a lost but wont get me a 2nd time. I'll hit the knock off Africans on 28 th street for 40bucks then toss them to the side after 8 wears.

cherry12 Mar 09, 2010

i order some prada sneaker on feburary 11 i never receive my order i try gettin in contact but they are never on line is ther any way i can get in contact to get my money back.