Pottery Barnnon delivery of sofa

J Dec 06, 2018

I ordered a sofa in Aug from Pottery Barn and I still have not received it. I have called many many times to find out where the couch is but to no avail. Next step is to go to court and sue over delivery period issues. '

The order number is [protected]
The item is a Townsend rolled arm sofa

I ordered furniture from Sherman Oaks store in August and the saleswomen put my billing address in instead of the shipping address which is different. The furniture went to City of Industry and after many calls I was able to get the shipment diverted to the Missouri hub for delivery. I did not get the couch but all else was delivered to Missouri address.

When I called Pottery Barn (10th time), they transferred me to WS shipping hub and they could not find where the couch was located. On several calls I was promised a return call with information but have received nothing. I was told the couch is being relocated for delivery but no one knows where it is or when it would reach Mo hub.

shipping address:
5803 Redwing Dr
Columbia, Mo 65202

Please advise as to delivery time from Mo hub.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices