Pottery Barnmisrepresentation of services and very poor customer service

F Dec 31, 2019

Hi,

I'm extremely shocked at such a poor customer service and false representation of services for such a recognized brand. Shame to the leadership of this brand for their mismanagement.

I placed an order on for a bed, which was cancelled without notification sent to me. Few days after when I called to follow up, after an hour of back and forth, and speaking to a manager, I was offered to choose a different colour for the same bed and PB will honour the same price.

Few days later, I called to confirm the preferred colour, and after spending another 45 min I was told that PB can't ship this bed after all due to logistical issues ( outright lie as a local store offered to source it for me but won't honour the same price).

After calling everyday, repeating the story ( there is no ticketing system and no notes were left from previous calls), I was told that PB won't honour their promise and good luck ( I was literally told sorry that our agent misrepresented our commitment but we won't do anything about it, and go ahead and complain).

I hope u can't get away with doing business as such for long.

Pottery Barn