Pottery Barn — misrepresentation of services and very poor customer service
I'm extremely shocked at such a poor customer service and false representation of services for such a recognized brand. Shame to the leadership of this brand for their mismanagement.
I placed an order on for a bed, which was cancelled without notification sent to me. Few days after when I called to follow up, after an hour of back and forth, and speaking to a manager, I was offered to choose a different colour for the same bed and PB will honour the same price.
Few days later, I called to confirm the preferred colour, and after spending another 45 min I was told that PB can't ship this bed after all due to logistical issues ( outright lie as a local store offered to source it for me but won't honour the same price).
After calling everyday, repeating the story ( there is no ticketing system and no notes were left from previous calls), I was told that PB won't honour their promise and good luck ( I was literally told sorry that our agent misrepresented our commitment but we won't do anything about it, and go ahead and complain).
I hope u can't get away with doing business as such for long.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn - pottery barn cancelling order and late delivery
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards