Poslaju Servicesmissing parcel

A

I am utterly disappointed with poslaju services. I Have send out a parcel on 7/7/14 to overseas and it was supposed to arrive at destination country within a week. Unfortunately that is not the case. I have been falling thrice a day to enquire about where about my parcel is and none of them could answer my questions. I was told I would receive a phone call from them but that didn't happen. Nevertheless I haven't quit on my parcel yet and still calling them everyday. I wish they will find my parcel as I worked hard for it and it contains personal items.

• Updated by Amelyy · Nov 18, 2018

Monday - Friday: 8:30am to 8:00pm
    Hello? Operating hour 8.30am to 8.00pm, been calling [protected] N times and no people answer it? Not even Pos LAMBAT but also Pos GHOSTING

• Updated by Nur Syazwani Samsudin · Aug 17, 2018

No tracking

EH 853173027MY

• Updated by haslina · Jul 09, 2018

Barang saya yang telah diposkan pada 03.07.2018. dalam sistem"Penghantaran dihantar keluar dari Pejabat Transit - Pos Laju Transit Office (KLIA Hub)" hantar keluar ke mana pun tak tau sebab tiada apa-apa update terkini lepas tu. Tolong ambil tindakan segera. Sudah 7 hari saya tunggu. Barang tu saya nak pakai cepat. EN237835423MY.

Terima Kasih

• Updated by Amieydah · Apr 02, 2018

tlg hantar brang sya..

• Er
    erii chan Mar 14, 2019

It has been 4 days I have not receive my item and the tracking is not updated. From 6th March 2019, it just same 'consignment dispatch out from transit office' - pos laju parcel hub. My item posted at 4 March from Butterworth pos laju to my address which is Kajang, Selangor. Why it took so long to arrive when I'm not living in Sbh or Sarawak?

• Vj
    Vj123456 Mar 10, 2019

Havent receive my items. Its already 1 week. Really disspointed with poslaju quality service.. There are no use paying for it. It promised us to receive the items in 3 working days only but it took longer than that. And the updates also sucks.

• We
    Weina Wong Mar 10, 2019

My package (eh814744155my) was send out on 26.02.2019 but until today 05.03.2019 i haven't receive my package. It's already 1 week...Called to pos laju sibu never ever got people answering the phone.
    WHERE IS MY PACKAGE?????????????? pls check and gent back to me by today. I need my package today without fail.

• La
    Lawo Feb 25, 2019

my parcel had post on last thursday with tracking number (EP 782689062MY) and (EP786453769MY)
    i already check for few times, but the condition is the same. i can't detact my parcel with that tracking number. nothing any update there . i need my parcel ASAP . IT IMPORTANT !

• Ar
    aralicious 91 Feb 25, 2019

Hi.. Nk tanya knp setiap kali barang yg dihantar dan melibatkan POSLAJU TRANSIT kat KLIA mesti lambat dapat barang. Last update 19.2 4am. Till 20.2 takde update pun dan masih tak terima barang dah 3hari!! Tolongla, brg urgent. Klu poslaju pun tak laju baik tukar nama poslambat.

• Pi
    Pit Nyuk Chong Feb 12, 2019

I had delivered a parcel from Subang Jaya to Sabah on 19th January 2019 and the staff informed me that it would take 2 to 3 weeks to reach the receiver. However, it has been about 4 weeks time, my parcel still in West Malaysia. May I know where is the promise from the governor ?

• Li
    liiying Feb 11, 2019

my tracking : ER842380142MY
    arrived but not delivered for 2 days

• Kh
    Khoo j.chait Feb 11, 2019

Your service is getting like [censored]. Ask to collect at counter before any delivery services. Then, what the point of 'post ' if everyone need to go collect?

• La
    Laura Sa Vincent Feb 11, 2019

Item was not received by sender but Poslaju posted as received and sender received the item . How is it possible ?

• Go
    Gogok Feb 11, 2019

My parcel being stuck at pos laju miri for a few days now since 23rd and now is 27th. Still no action been taken. Either my parcel is missing or misplaced by them, i wonder. Stop naming your company poslaju but too slow making deliveries. Don't make me to go to your place just to find my parcel. What hired postman for???

• At
    Atiqah Amran Feb 11, 2019

Salam. Kejadian saya bru berlaku tadi 18/1/19. Parcel saya Er739667292My yang beralamat di Shah Alam telah tersalah hantar ke Pos Laju Chukai. Jadi, terpaksa menunggu lagi masa barang nak sampai ke sini. Please noted ya.

• Mt
    Mtwg Feb 11, 2019

Saya punya barang 26 until now 30...Bila boleh hantar barang?????

• Se
    Selvi Murali Jan 23, 2019

My item has been reached the Poslaju Banting's delivery facility 3 days ago and haven't out for delivery till today. I've called the customer service for more than 100 times to check with the status of my parcel but no one attend the call. EX006140261MY - consignment number

• Li
    Ling Mavis Jan 23, 2019

My parcel is lost and did not have any action from the Pos Laju Company even I already do my complain and letter.

• Al
    Alison888 Jan 22, 2019

Can poslaju at least update The status of my parcel it's been 4 days now. Usually my parcel will arrived within 2-3 days including PH/sunday. Please help to Look into it. *EH920026085MY*

• Th
    that me Jan 22, 2019

please check my tracking number... why stuck almost 3 day at the same place.ep516134922my.

• Ya

• Sy
    Syazu Jan 22, 2019

tgok kt tracking record:
    Ampang - Muadzam Shah - Kuantan - Muadzam Shah - Kuantan

pening ke diaorang ni.. bila nk sampai barang i ni.. pi mai pi mai tang tu nmpak gayanya ni..

• Me
    Menaga87 Jan 22, 2019

Ep515544767my
    This is my tracking no..
    28.dec.2018 POS out
    11.01.2019 show that item dispatched out..so now I want to know where is my document now??
    Pls reply me asap

• Zu
    Zue Bai Dah StanLey Jan 22, 2019

Im online business
    Parcel no have any movement sinc 02/01 at Poslaju Puchong. Try to call but phone cant reach.
    Please update available number and trace my parcel.
    No tracking Er688615590my.

• Mo
    Mohd Aref Mukmin Jan 06, 2019

Assalamualaikum. Sy nk buat aduan. Brg sy tak sampai2 lagi. Brg tu dah sampai kat pos laju pasir mas 17.12.18 lagi. Dah 2 hari check tracking benda yang sama kegagalan menghantar item 17.12.18 dan 18.12.18. Dan hari ni check lagi brg tu tiba di pos laju pasir kembali. Brpa kali nak sampai? No track ER690931658MY. Harap dpt di selesaikan

Andreapanis Jan 06, 2019

I have sent my thing from penang to sabah . And when my thing arrived. My thing in very very disappointed condition . My box was torn . First & last i used pos laju service.

• On
    onry Jan 06, 2019

ER797753929MY, ER797753963MY

I don't want to know, know, know, know...
    Who's holding my post, post, post, post...
    It's taking too long, long, long, long...

Where the hell its going yoooooo...

• Bi
    bing bong Jan 05, 2019

Barang bila nak sampai nii
    nak masuk 2 minggu dah😭😭
    please lah cepat sikittt
    dari 12/12/18 sampai skrg x sampai2
    tracking no pun tak update

• Hu
    Huawei wei Jan 05, 2019

Pos Laju Miri no one will answer call! Never! Do you manage to solve this issue since thousand of customers complaints about this issue? What a issue for such big main pos office in malaysia!!

• Si
    sim7828 Jan 05, 2019

My tracking no# EM703522932MY, has pending at KLIA hub from date night 19/12/2018. Kindly arrange ship it out from KLIA hub. Thanks.

• At
    Atokk Ryderr Dec 31, 2018

Hi . I haven't received any item which is post on 20 Dec 2018 . Normally i got 2-3 days but until now i'm not receiving any postage . Its supposed to come to Langkawi, but after 6 days it went to Poslaju Alor Setar . That was a Christmas gift . 20 Dec 2018 - 26 Dec 2018, 6 days but still not arrived Langkawi .

• Hu
    Hui Ying Eu Dec 31, 2018

Hi! I had delivered my things on 21/12/18 from klang to melaka. But why when I check tracking number it arrive at Pos Laju Kota Bharu??? Hello~ I sending my things to melaka but u guys send it to kelantan?!?! And until today I check the tracking number it still haven't update??? MY tracking number is EP517086503MY. Pls faster solve this problem!

• El
    Elaine Yap Dec 12, 2018

sudah 5hari belum update system
    i punya barang teka ECBC,cepat laa
    sangat urgent nak guna ni barang
    tracking num - ER396877435MY

• Am
    Amelyy Dec 12, 2018

Monday - Friday: 8:30am to 8:00pm

• Ku
    Kunes Dec 11, 2018

Hi. Usually my aunt will collect the item from one particular postman. He has been rude to her everytime delivering the product. Asked her run to get her IC. Scolded her for writing her name and IC number late. She is a 60 year old lady. How he expects her to write fast? We're staying in Taman Cicely, Teluk Intan.

• Ta
    Tai bee kim Dec 11, 2018

my tracking number :ER667750585MY (22.11.2018) post out, until today 29.11.2019, no receive yet

• Ra
    ravin6662 Dec 11, 2018

item sent from johor on 24 nov. its now 6 dec. my item does not show on track and trace. https://track24.net/?code=EH919483287MY shows my item was added . so whats the deal?.

• Su
    suentoh Dec 11, 2018

Saya tiada di rumah pada 5 dec dan apabila saya check online, dinyatakan barang telah cuba dihantar kepada saya dan saya tiada di rumah.pada 6 dec, saya cuba call [protected] untuk penghantaran kali ke dua, tetapi dah banyak kali saya call, panggilan saya langsung tidak dijawab, perkhidmatan yang amat tidak memuaskan

• Yu
    Yunie123 Nov 20, 2018

Please faster delivery my pos. It is urgent. Normally will receive in 3 days, but already 5 days I still haven't receive yet. My pos still in origin(Johor Bahru). Please take note.

EU011933825MY

• Ra
    Radin Nov 20, 2018

ER700804585MY has been stuck and not delivered. This is the first time it happened to me. I need my package urgently as I am going for my holiday soon. Thank you please be advised.

• Ay
    Ayom Mat Nov 19, 2018

ER706626052MY tracking number my parcel..
    please send my item immediately..
    how long do you want to save my parcel

• Fa
    farini89 Nov 19, 2018

ER655483539MY
    item telah dihantar pada hari sabtu. sehingga ke hari ini masih belum terima. traking no tidak bergerak dari 11 nov.

• Zi
    Zieyanti Ziey Nov 12, 2018

my trackking number is ER573373815MY.. it arrive9at ipoh facility on friday 2/11/2018.. but i didn't receive my parcel until today 7/11/2018.. i understand if there any problem.. but my friends received her parcel just fine on Monday 5/11/2018..