Pos Malaysiadelivered to wrong person

My consignment no: EG505101225JP
I track from website that my parcel has been delivered to Jeanne Hong. I don't know who is this person, don't even know how to contact him/her to collect my parcel. I can't understand y pos Malaysia can make this kind of mistake, as I know the address on the consignment note is correct, which is 53, Jalan BK9/5, Bandar Kinrara, 47180 Puchong, Selangor.
Kindly settle this problem as soon as possible. Tq

• Updated by rasidabas · Dec 03, 2018

TRACKING NUMBER EH 05 727 150 0MY

• Updated by St Mary Concierge · Feb 23, 2019

Please make sure ur posman place it right we not going to take responsible for any of ur staff mistake...

• Updated by Sk Lau · May 22, 2019

letter and bill not receive more than 2 months, hope can express the service

Chanyh Aug 14, 2019

EN131830938MY

ERA359414297MY

2 Parcel is mix out.

I actually is sender of EN131830938MY to Tawau. But my receiver receive the parcel ERA359414297MY. Now the receiver returned the parcel back to tawau poslaju and pls check the actually parcel of EN131830938MY.

My contact [protected]

• Mo
    mohsufi mohramli Aug 13, 2019

Cd355546434my why my parcel didnt come to sabah according to tracking by pos laju still otw from klia to sabah but what the heaven now is 3 day already... why my parcel still not arrive? Please update sir

• Ad
    Adam Hafiz Aug 10, 2019

Biadab. Tidak professional semasa bekerja. Tiada adab bekerja. ERA354904651MY

• Se
    Sepet Aug 08, 2019

Hello i would like to ask about my parcel. They said 5 to 10days will arrive . But y until today still not arrive?? When i check the tracking number still the same like before. How long u can delivery my parcel? Please la . We need use urgent why ur management very slow ar? Always like this.

• Na
    Nazz Irul Aug 07, 2019

Harini saya terima panggilan daripada staff pos laju tentang barang saya. Malangnya saya tak dapat angkat disebabkn dalam meeting dan staff ada tinggalkn pesanan melalui sms.. Kata2 yg tak sepatutnya keluar dari seorang staff kepada pelanggan. Mohon ambil tidakan sewajarnya atau beri pengajaran yg sepatutnya.

• Zu
    Zulkiflie Zullacay Jul 17, 2019

parcell dah out tp 3 hari tak di hantar, tolong pos laju beri kerjasama sebaik mungkin!!! dah bayar masih lembab kerja!!! service pos laju terburuk dlm sejarah dunia!!! teruk sangat2!!!

• Mi
    Miss Fatynajimu Jul 17, 2019

Saya datang ke pejabat pos laju untk ambil barang saya. Meringan kan kerja pengeposan encik2 van. Tapi encik bhgian track brang tak jalankn tugas. Saya smpai ke pjbt dia cakap barang pos dh kluar kan.tapi tak ade pon sampai sedangkan dia malas untk check tracking num. Sy check sndri msih xkluarkan lgi. Sy nak pakai brg tu hrini. Masalah!

Raspberry88 Jul 13, 2019

Sent on the 5th July 2019. On the 6th, info online shows wrong destination.

2 parcels one to Selangor and the other to JB but place on the opposite destination.

Refused to provide POS laju bag for my parcels.

• Sk
    SKNr Jul 10, 2019

I am at my house, the whole day. Around 1:05PM, i was tracking the parcel and found that as already delivered at 1:02 PM to the person Nagayan. [protected]:02 [Pos Laju Bangi]Item delivered to NAGAYAN ).

I do not this person and the good is also not delivered to my home.

Please take appropriate action and advise me ASAP.

• Ce
    진수연celeste Jun 30, 2019

I sent my parcel to recipent a. Instead of delivering the [censored]ing parcel to the recipent, pos laju [censored]ing sent the parcel back to a post office in my area. Hello did I [censored]ing pay the fee to send the parcel back to me?? The office didnt call the recipent either and it did not deliver the item to the recipent at all wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

mandy voon Jun 26, 2019

I bought items from shopee. The items is delivered but is not receive by me or my family members. Please assist.

• Wa
    waikins boy Jun 16, 2019

CHAN WAI KINS
    IC NO : [protected]

11/6/2019
    I would like to complaint that the service provided by the postman who send me the letter RD177614665MY that pos daftar mail was not signed by anyone of the receiver but they require the FULL IC for receiving the parcel tracking number which is under my name

• Ni
    Ninie Jantai Jun 05, 2019

Hye my name is Merlynie..I just want you to check under this tracking no..EH643965423MY.. they said premise close.I never receive any notes at my house.that time also got my family..so why should them return.so i want to complaint the posmen send that item on 29.05.19..thank you.. if he really urgent go back due to puasa..just send the next day..

• Sy
    Syafika Nasir Jun 05, 2019

No track En403557805my pos ke kelantan tapi semalam duk terengganu ni pagi ni duk kuantan plak rajin sngt bwak p jalan2..cust nk cepat tak pasal2 sy di persalahkan..tolong selesaikan dengan segera ye

• Me
    MedinaShukri Jun 04, 2019

Seller dah pos brg online sy 27/5/2019 (Isnin) tapi sampai hari ni brg trsebut masih ada lagi di kaunter poslaju Melaka. Kenapa belum brgerak lg? Brg online dari poslaju Johor Bharu dan Kota Bharu yg sgt sibuk tu pon sy dh terima semlm walaupun mnggu last puasa. Kenapa poslaju Melaka lembab sgt? Dh 3 ari dok kt kaunter tak gerak²???

• Li
    Lim Jia Qi Jun 01, 2019

I didn't receive my parcel but there ady write delivered! Where is my thing now???? I called to the pos laju and they said my parcel ady sent out but I didn't receive any parcel!!! How can I get back my parcel?? Inside are important thing!! Pls contact me [protected]!!!

• Al
    Ali Qoqo Jun 01, 2019

Saya ingin buat aduan..kenapa pos laju tutup di south city plaza pada hari ni..saya dtg kul 2.30pm
    26/5/2019..pos laju sudah tutup..sdgkan dlm website pos laju hri ni buka sampai kul 6pm..penat jauh2 datang..

• Su
    Suheil zain Jun 01, 2019

Check track & trace ERA163501828MY, item out for delivery at 09.04 am today, but now 17.19 pm still not receive. Please advice, item will receive today or not. Thanks

• Of
    Officialdek May 29, 2019

Barang saya era115166738my pos awal bulan sampai sekarang tidak sampai ke sarawak.. tracking number tidak update. poslembab poslambat! dah buat report kat seller, shopee dan juga poslaju! respond sangat lambat, item pos awal bulan 5 tapi sampai sekarang tak ada berita! jika tidak ada respond daripada semua pihak report polis akan dibuat!!

• Sk
    Sk Lau May 29, 2019

letter and bill not receive more than 2 months, hope can express the service

Thanks.

• Fi
    Fion Ng May 27, 2019

I want to complain that the pos laju staff did not send the letter to their destination every time, every time they signed their signature and they threw it into the mailbox.
    This time more seriously, we are not at home. We are a company that is not a resident, how can we have nobody in at working hours?

• Sh
    Shasha camiellia May 25, 2019

Tolong bgitau jika ada sembarang masalah sila kemukakan sbb brg dh lama sngt tk smpai2

• Bo
    Bodohpunyaposlaju May 20, 2019

woi sial!!! hari ni aku tunggu barang tu sampai aku tak berani nak keluar rumah tiba2 dapat sms cakap rumah xdk org????!!! babi betoi la posmen johor bahru ni!!! memang sial haram jadah!!! terutamanya poslaju larkin johor bahru tu!!! aku ada la di rumah kenapa dia cakap aku xdak.. babiiiii oi

• Le
    lee michael May 19, 2019

Ep627069670my
    my item was send from ampang to Bandar saujana putra on 8/4/2019 and today already 11/4/2019 just post to system saying unable to deliver today???? Ampang to Bandar saujana putra need 4days? This called pos LAJU??? SOME MORE CAN'T DELIVER?!!!

• Si
    Sicoma May 19, 2019

Using main road as you factory, distribution on middle of road. Parking all the van & lorry
    everywhere. Please settle ASAP.

• Za
    Zalina Affandy May 19, 2019

What happened to the pos laju now? My items was already post out by the seller on the 7th May 2019 which suppose to be i should have received it by this week.. But until now i havent received it and from the tracking showing it still stuck at pos laju johor.. Please do something about it as i need the item urgently before 13th May 2019..

• Nu
    Nurul adilla May 18, 2019

Poslaju tak hantar ke rumah! Saya tunggu dan nampak van poslaju sampai dibawah. Bila tunggu tak datang datang. Pastu nampak dia masuk van balik dah pergi . Saya check tracking dia cakap dia dah hantar dan bagi notice. Tapi TAKDA pon. NOTICE pon TAKDA!

• Ya
    Yatijb60 May 18, 2019

My item No: EN245118668MY was suppossed to be delivered on 8th of May 2018, the wife and I where home at the time of the attempted delivery, the courier driver left no delivery arrangement note the gates where not closed at the time of delivery. The courier driver dd not make and effort to check the street number of our house.It's not good enough

Anon90210 May 12, 2019

The worst, please re-manage your employees, I was called once and happen to miss it, no knock or rang and immediately a message came and told me I had missed it and need to self collect it while I was at home all day, this just show how irresponsible the company is.

• Mi
    Misz Eyka May 08, 2019

Pos express kalau nak tanya pasal tracking number dekat siapa? Bila telefon pos laju kata mereka tak ambil tahu pasal pos express sebab bukan under mereka. Jadi kena tanya siapa jika berlaku klewatan berkaitan pos express? Apa fungsi tracking number itu kalau tak boleh tanya dekat pos laju.

Chs168 May 07, 2019

Poslaju with new invoice starting ERA...MY is not able to deliver to Ezibox. Please fix this simple problem!!!

• Ye
    Yen Ning May 05, 2019

i send the package to korea,have not update the information three days already,have been shipping for a week, and I don't know where the package now! pls check for me!thank! lp003295661my

• Pa
    Parani Velu Apr 30, 2019

My nephew sent my parent's cloths which they left at his residents from India viaTracking CT500346632IN. He paid for the parcel in India. I received sms on 22Apr2019 says the parcel been held by customs Pos Msia Intl hub. We need to pay tax for own used items? How to get the items to deliver to us? Please advice.

• Aq
    Aquarion Angel Apr 28, 2019

LK106426015MY
    This my tracking please send it to UiTM Segamat

• Am
    Amy Noorsyazwani Minamy Apr 21, 2019

Barang sepatutnya hantar ke alamat majlis daerah bera, 28200 bandar bera, pahang... checking tracking number lepas ke poslaju kota kinabalu... tolong cek smula ok... tq.. tracking number : er930361356my

Hantar smula ke :

Amy noorsyazwani binti mohd johar
    Majlis daerah bera,
    28200 bandar bera,
    Pahang

Tq

• Fr
    Franky Nee Apr 16, 2019

Hari ini saya call [protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected]) untuk menanya status barang kiriman. Tapi number di atas saya cuba berpuluh kali, malangnya langsung tidak ada staff yang jawab telephone.

Boleh saya tahu kenapa langsung tidak ada staff yang menjawab.

Sekian terima kasih

Franky Nee
    [protected]

• Ar
    Ariff Aziz Apr 16, 2019

tolong ambil tindakan segera.barang dah lama pending.

Rasyidah Mazuki Apr 07, 2019

Pos Laju in Kelantan especially Machang has terrible service. Although the parcel only throughout the district, its took 5 days. Please improve it.

• Kh
    Khairul Ikhmal Apr 07, 2019

Diaorang buat keja ke tak . 4 hari barang kat tempat sama jaa tkda update langsung .

rara rooshee Apr 07, 2019

I want to complain about my parcel. When i check system it said that the parcel going out for delivery in the morning. But until night my parcel didn't arrive. What is this? This is not the first time. Very very bad service. What are you guys doing?