Pos Malaysia — lost mail (outgoing) and lost packages (incoming)
Lately, Pos Malysia has becoming more deteriorated and lacking in service despite all their excuses, solution suggestions and media propaganda. The public is very tired and sick of this especially when Malaysia publicizes so much about how great Malaysia is.
Recently, so many people have lost important mail and packages by using Registered and Express services provided by Pos Malaysia. These people are mainly common public / consumers whom still needs to use the regular postal service especially international/overseas interactions. Matters include incoming and outgoing International mail and packages of commerce i.e. Mail order package shipments, E Bay packages, Business documents and important personal letters.
I am also a recent victim of thousands complainants who have lost 1 Money Order sent to the USA and never received 3 packages from the USA. Excuses / replies from Pos Malaysia are illogical and through some investigating, the Pos Malaysia Distribution warehouse staffs are just lazing, talking and playing around and not doing work properly. This is the truth and MALAY's should be ashamed because the truth prevails.
Advice to consumers is to not use and avoid using Pos Malaysia and use private couriers for packages/documents and also the electronic media/Internet for transcript letters
More Pos Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - parcel masih di pos laju bandar dato onn
- Pos Malaysia - delivered to wrong person
- Pos Malaysia - pos express lost!
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - unsuccessful delivery. please contact 1 300 300 300 future delivery
- Poslaju Larkin Johor Bahru - delivery and customer service
- Pos Malaysia Berhad Cawangan Tesco Taiping Perak - layanan yang tidak memuaskan dari pekerja kaunter bernama yusman.
- Pos Malaysia - item lost without update
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - mention left a delivery arrangement notice but I didn't get any
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - er254734257my
- Pos Malaysia - poslaju delivery item not received