Pos Malaysialost mail (outgoing) and lost packages (incoming)

U

Lately, Pos Malysia has becoming more deteriorated and lacking in service despite all their excuses, solution suggestions and media propaganda. The public is very tired and sick of this especially when Malaysia publicizes so much about how great Malaysia is.
Recently, so many people have lost important mail and packages by using Registered and Express services provided by Pos Malaysia. These people are mainly common public / consumers whom still needs to use the regular postal service especially international/overseas interactions. Matters include incoming and outgoing International mail and packages of commerce i.e. Mail order package shipments, E Bay packages, Business documents and important personal letters.
I am also a recent victim of thousands complainants who have lost 1 Money Order sent to the USA and never received 3 packages from the USA. Excuses / replies from Pos Malaysia are illogical and through some investigating, the Pos Malaysia Distribution warehouse staffs are just lazing, talking and playing around and not doing work properly. This is the truth and MALAY's should be ashamed because the truth prevails.
Advice to consumers is to not use and avoid using Pos Malaysia and use private couriers for packages/documents and also the electronic media/Internet for transcript letters

• Ni
    Nicky T Oct 26, 2019

We paid 70 NZ dollars to send a parcel.of climbing hear from KK to New Zealand. It left KL on the 24th of August. We were told ot would take around 3 weeks. Its now October the 27th and still no parcel and no update on tracking from 24th August. Very disappointed.

• Sh
    Shabsss May 21, 2018

My order from a shopping website overseas has not been delivered yet and I can only track the order untill 7th May and there is not update in the pos laju tracking site after that. I have tried calling customer service line, which is useless and only used 20rm of my phone credit and was busy at the end. even trying other numbers in other branches was hopeless, they disconnect the line before answering. my tracking number LP011945412HK..I have no idea what to do!!! the company that I ordered from says they no longer have the ones I bought in stock!!

• Di
    diroy Apr 11, 2018

Dear Posmalaysia / Poslaju,

Get your act together!!! My colleague complaint that she suppose to received a parcel yesterday from poslaju & she check the tracking number is delivered under my name DIna. Unfortunately I did not received & sign for it but your worker from poslaju has use my name & ic number to mention that I'm the one who receive it. We found the parcel has put in our Popbox by your boy there. I understand that Poslaju doesn't have service with Popbox but howcome they can deliver there? For your information also poslaju came yesterday around 2.30pm but when we check in your tracking number the time is 12.15pm. Its so ridiculous!!
    Last but not least please take note of it and please asked your poslaju man don't simply use my name & ic number because I understand my name & ic number already record in poslaju system. If this thing happened again I'm going to take action on this matter and make a police report. I look forward to hearing from you very soon!!
    Thank You.
    Best Regards,
    Dina.

• Em
    emirwati Jul 18, 2017

Lately, I am not receiving small parcels from eBay and Dx-Hong Kong, which do not have a tracking number and should be delivered through the normal POS Malaysia. Although I can obtain a refund for some of them, it is annoying because I need the items. Currently, I am waiting for five such small packets for almost two months. Some years back I did not have this problem. I think something is wrong in the Batu Caves area.

• A1
    a12stor Mar 05, 2017

HORRIBLE SERVICE from Malaysia POS!!!

Many times have not received packages to USA from EBAY.

DO NOT USE!!!

• Ra
    RakyatMY Nov 02, 2016

POS Malaysia is a shame of Malaysia. There have been thousands of complaints on lost mails, you can do a quick google and you know I am telling the truth. I think our local mails, which post via POS Malaysia, often ends up, in the longkang or into ashes. People has lost their important documents, such as certificates, due-date documents, important letter etc, using POS Malaysia mailing service, especially the local mail. We have complaints to POS Malaysia, but they just ignore us.

The government should investigate into this matter, and setup a channel for public to report on lost mail, then you will see how serious this is. POS Malaysia is a drag to our country development; how can the country develop when the public keep on losing their important documents during delivery? My personal experiences are that, POS Malaysia is very unreliable, slacking, unfriendly and unprofessional are their culture. Our government should take over this mail delivery service, give it to other companies that can perform, rather than letting this type of company monopolize the important operation of our country.

I think the government should, in the first place, sell POS Malaysia to more reliable private company. Our politicians often use the Bumi-Agenda as a cover, to sell critical operations to their cronies, and benefits themselves. At the end, these operations quality of service is so sub-standard and getting worst. All these ends up in the expenses of public.

• Pl
    Plheng Leng Aug 19, 2016

Want to complaint recently we sent out the mail to our customers almost they can't receive it. We post out our mail at Pos Malaysia Bagan Dalam (B'worth) on early of April but until today my customers still complaining not receive.

• Hu
    Hugsenator Aug 08, 2016

Re: Tracking Number: SYBBL55904829
    This parcel arrived in New Zealand on 2 August but not yet been delivered. New Zealand Post told me that this type of Tracking number is not served by them. I should ask Pois Malaysia as to who handles their Registered Parcels in New Zealand.
    Can you please reply me onfollowing email ID:
    [email protected]

• Al
    Alex Lai Jul 28, 2016

I too have not received a parcel from UK of an item bought on ebay two months ago. I think it has been stolen and noway I can trace it.
    What a bunch of thieves!

• Ia
    IainP Jun 08, 2016

Sent a letter from KL to Dubai on Friday 4th June 2016, informed it would take 3 to4 working days, confirmed with Pos Malaysia staff that it would be in Dubai Tuesday 7th June or Wednesday 8th June, yes sir will be ther no later than Wednesday (8th June) Checked on Track & Trace system no record found, called Pos Malaysia Thursday 9th June, it is left Malaysia on Monday 6th June and is on the airplane. This is Thursday and its still on the airplane! Can you tell me which airplane, no we don't have any record of it. So how do you know its on the airplane? Went to Bangsar Post office where package was sent from and after a while the same thing.. Asked if they could call Pos Malaysia at KLIA as that was the last point recorded, sorry we cant call Pos Malaysia KLIA. Can you give me a number to call them, sorry Pos Malaysia KLIA does not have phones... Clearly Pos Malaysia believe we are all idiots I'm sorry but I'm an educated expat I've been involved in logistics and I know damn well from the information I have been able to get hold of that my package is still at KLIA.
    I'll hold my hand up for being a mug by believing that Pos Malaysia could deliver a simple letter. To make matters worse i walked past a DHL center about 5 doors down oh how i wished i had come that way last Friday.

• Ev
    ♥Evelyn MY♥ Jan 12, 2016

POS LAJU which I came to understand is also called as EMS is suppose to be deemed as reliable, fast and guaranteed service.
    Now, when it is said to be EMS means speed comes to priority. I would expect delivery between 3-5 days at Maximum. However, I realized there is some inconsistency when it comes to the EMS service. Rightfully EMS should not be affected by in transit delays, customs or public holidays etc because simply it is EMS! Otherwise why pay triple times more for EMS when you can just settle for normal shipping?
    Status of tracking do not provide detailed information on the status. Even if there is a delay, they could not care less to enlighten the customers and worse sometimes there is no status update for days! I recently shipped a parcel weighing about 1kg using Pos Laju EMS to Japan on 5th morning and today will be the 6th day and the parcel is not yet delivered and received. Question is, why is there a delay in transit for 3 days minimum? Worse is there is no detailed updates on what has happened. Obviously something is wrong or there is some issue with the process handling or carriers. The delay during in transit has brought delay to the entire delivery period promised for 3-5 days. I feel the in transit period could have been shorten up to maintain the promised delivery duration for EMS and in this case it is not. So it is very dissapointing for the fact that EMS service is still proven unreliable in Malaysia. What are our choices now besides EMS if even this service is a failure?

• Re
    Reviewer15407 Jan 03, 2016

I made a request to my school to issue a letter to me and post it to my home address. As informed by my school that they have posted it on Thursday, i have received the letter after more than one week. poor services

• Me
    meandragon Dec 16, 2015

POS Malaysia is a joke. Avoid if possible. I bought online some 10 items from Aliexpress during their Nov 11 sale day. I received all the items sent by China Post, Sweden Post and Deutche Post but items sent via POS Malaysia is still outstanding after over a month!.

• Ke
    kellyannt Dec 28, 2016

@meandragon I'm having this problem too! Same day. All of my other packages have arrived except for the Malaysia Post ones :( I don't know what to do.

lemonadebeU Dec 09, 2015

Just yesterday, my husband told me he was expecting his package of vinyl which the sender has confirmed they have sent and provide him the tracking number. However, my husband did not received any. He checked with Poslaju, they said it has been delivered. Someone has signed and received. My husband found out that was his office neighbor (ground floor), when checked with her, she said she did not received any package. No hints on where is the package. I guessed the postman lazy to go first floor, and just pass to anyone. This is not a first time. They have been left the packages on the staircase. So ridiculous! How can Poslaju staff so irresponsibility! Just to complete without complete properly. It's means if no one at home, they can just pass to any passer by to receive and claim package delivered. What kind of attitude! We consumer paid the fees, and they thought they deserve it. If they not happy with their salary, ask from their employer. Not making any sense. Can we report to Consumer department?

• As
    ashleysz Oct 04, 2015

I'm sorry to say that i have similar experiences of lost mail. The most recent experience was while i was waiting for my certificate from the malaysian medical council. MMC informed me that they sent it to my hse almost 2 weeks ago and gave me a tracking number. There was no notice left by the postman indicating he came by but no one was home. When i went to the post office, i gave them my tracking number and IC but they couldn't find my letter. On top of that, i was scolded by them. They said i should bring the notice left by the postman. But there wasn't any. All this happened at 188A, 188B, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Hope their service improves soon. Hope their staff Encik Din and friends would not be so rude to the next person that comes along.

• Ra
    Ramya Devi Aug 24, 2015

I'm A home maker live at Apartment Rosevilla, Kulai jaya, Johore.
    I wonder why those POS MALAYSIA workers hesitate to deliver our POS LAJU mails at our house doorstep?????
    Although my apartment have the lift Facilities!!! and There is someone in my house 24 hrs!!!
    I'm annoyed and really hate POSLAJU for theirs disgusting services!!!
    What they do is simply put a small note and ask us to collect from their branch personally..Why must the the sender paying for the parcel/letter ???just to leave a note in our mail box????
    This drama is happening not once or twice but many times...
    Hope Pos Laju take action on this matter and do their services properly!!!

Leop061 Jul 20, 2015

I completely agreed. They are thief. Some of the Malaysia pos laju. postal workers are THIEF. DONT SENT thing to Malaysia

• Ed
    Edalyn Jun 29, 2015

Stupid ! Pos Malaysia Flexi Pack !!

• Pu
    Pung Wei Soon Jun 10, 2015

Is my mail box got any problem?why always drop out side? when raining, my all mail is wet!
    I have complain 1 time before, after that the pos man just thorw the mail on my floor! how can do this?
    Is this cannot complain? pls dun do this to me anymore

• El
    elcen chong Jun 05, 2015

pos laju kk kakitangan buat kerja sangat rampat...
    6-6-2015(seorang lelaki yang bertugas)
    hari ini saya jam 1.00ptg tunggu sampai jam 2.30ptg, barang saya pun belum dapat...waste my time only...
    kalau kerja begitu, macam mana pos malaysia dapat kasih manusia imej yang bagus...
    saya di sana dunggu 1jam setengah pun belum dapat barang saya...
    saya harap pihak pos malaysia boleh alamat perkara ini.

Marcus Chee Jun 03, 2015

I've sent mails to Kuala Lumpur from the US and it seems the success rate is less than 50%, worst than flipping a coin. It's so unreliable that it's not worth using the service at all. It would make sense for me to use private courier services like FEDEX, DHL, UPS. No clue who works at postal services, might as well be a bunch of thugs.

AngryAnon Jun 02, 2015

Pos Malaysia/Laju is completely unreliable. Postage that are supposed to arrive WEEKS AGO, is, i believe, now lost with a pile of other important letters and packages. Pos Laju is very slow, and I find it very ironic how it is called "Laju" when it takes like 7 weeks to send a simple letter. The staff are completely IRRESPONSIBLE, lazy, playful and are there for just paychecks. I am truly, truly, disgusted on how the system works, as this is really horrifying, because many important mails have been lost and claimed by some of the wrong owners. I hope that this matter will be cleared and Pos Laju/Malaysia could finally be responsible for their jobs, and that we do not need to be victims of this heartbreaking matter anymore.

• Fa
    Faith Lim May 27, 2015

27.5.15. More than a week that my online order iPHone 6 (RM3000) has not arrived me as promised. It was ordered under GROUPON (I Distribution M Sdn Bhd) with tracking number EF742798656MY. The stass of I Distribution M found out from the official in Pos Laju Malaysia that it has been lost. There is no way for them to trace back!!! and any lost item will all be born by the customer! WHAT IS THIS???? no justice! I shall look for a lawyer now. Be it however small an item is, there must be a party to responsible for it. POS LAJU LOST THE ITEM AND thats it?????? totally ashamed of their services. I hope Groupon or I Distribution M SDN BHD will replace or refund my money.

cayenne2008 Nov 12, 2014

I have been waiting for a CD parcel from Canada since August 19th and no sign of it ever showing up. Perhaps the biggest error was by not paying for tracking number. I am sure some employee of Pos M'sia is now enjoy my CD disks. I wonder if that would actually help at all if I had paid for tracking number.

• Ha
    hatepeoplethatsteal Oct 17, 2014

DO NOT SHIP TO MALAYSIA!! These people will STEAL your packages! I sent $3, 600 in jewelry from the US to a customer, US did it's job as always to get the package to this country. Surprise, surprise, the postal service of Malaysia has "no record of receipt" into the country. Once again, I send a $1600 package via Express mail 3 weeks ago...Passed US customs and shipped to Malaysia...Guess what? No record of receipt! That is because they get stolen as soon as they enter the country. This is a 3rd world country worse than Brazil. Workers are incredibly unethical. If your package has a high value, don't even think of sending it to this country. 9 times out of 10, it will be stolen right after it enters the country.

• Os
    Oshiko Sep 12, 2014

Dear Pos Malaysia,

Recently I posted two small packet within Malaysia, both also missing. And many of my items from overseas also missing. I believed that this is not just a matter of ignorant but seems more towards of stealing those items by your staff.

If I post normal mail also need to have a tracking number from PosLaju/Post Ekspres, then what is the role played by Pos Malaysia?

Even I also know that, Pos Malaysia not even bother to the complants that we filed, because based on the common attitude by them are, "IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO SERVICE, DON'T USE IT, LOOK FOR OTHERS".

Lexus Tam Apr 18, 2014

Dear Post Malaysia,

I sending a parcel to a friend in United States with Malaysia Post Air Parcel and this is the tracking code: CP106093079MY and all the side of the box/parcel is stick with Fragile sticker.

Today i received reply from my friend that the item in the parcel is totally damage and the box/parcel is totally damage/broken condition as you can see in these photos attachment in this email. The parcel seems like get someone step or kick on it.

I would like Post Malaysia to reply to this with solid explanation as many of my email that sent to Post Malaysia also get missing and ignore. IF this the system practicing by Post Malaysia by Missing and Ignore?

I wonder if shipping parcel with tracking code and fragile sticker also will get damage what about those parcel and normal mailing with with not register/tracking will be? IF this still safe for us to continue trust on Post Malaysia? And WHERE is the promise by post malaysia to increase shipping cost and increase the service and quality? If this opposite of just lie to public by increasing cost but reducing quality?

I would like to receive reply from Post Malaysia on this as i will get updates to all related department up to date as emails list that i cc too.

Callau Jan 20, 2014

I often have my packets sent to Sweden, Australia or Canada depending on when my cousins or friends are coming to visit. I was hoping to get the Timmy Time Dvds faster for my boy so, I did not ask a friend in Canada who is coming this May.

Callau Jan 20, 2014

I called PosMalaysia's customer service line but, the line was busy all time. In fact to avoid loses, I often have my order sent to my cousins or friends in Sweden, Canada or Australia, depending on when they are coming to visit. I should have the DVDs sent to the friend in Canada who is coming this May. When the mooncake i sent to my Kiwi mom in New Zealand lost in the mail, the Queen's Mail sent a letter to apologize for the lost and offer my mom a handbag for compensation. They also informed her that she has the right to pursue the matter if she chooses to. It show a very high level of integrity the Queen's Mail has. PosMalaysia is really hopeless.

• Se
    seribahasa Jan 20, 2014

yup..i agree...middle of last year i lost 2 parcels from US and 1 from Canada...but still lucks on my side, i got full refund from the senders...but its still worries me weather sellers from overseas will trust their partners from malaysia in the future...now its reflects when so many sellers on ebay won't sell their things to malaysian buyers...what a shame to malaysian pos...

Callau Jan 19, 2014

Help me, pleaae! I bought a set of Timmy Time DVD for my little boy because Astro's Timmy Time is now aired at 9.30pm, which is my boy's bed time. He loves Timmy so much that he woke up in the middle of the night and cried because he thought he missed the shows. it is estimated that i will receive the packet 10 days ago but, i have not. I have a feeling it is lost! This is i don't know how many times my packet from overseas gone missing in the mail! Can somebody tell me what i can do to get it back?

• Ti
    Tired of slackness Sep 23, 2013

read my review of their slack attitude
    Tired of Slackness — Slack Pos Malaysia

nothappywithposlaju Jul 27, 2013

I have used them in the past and it was ok. This time i need an important document sent. They lost and dont have an y reasons for it. How can they not even try to help me find it!!! Useless i will not use them again!!!

• Ni
    Nichlas Kim Mar 27, 2013

I had bad experience too with Pos Malaysia, My mum sent me a Samsung Note II from USA to Malaysia via registered mail. There were 6 items in it but when i received this parcel, there were only 2 items and the phone is not Note II !!! It is a different modal (Galaxy S3). The parcel looks fine and sealed completely before unwrap. =[

Johann Doerr Jan 10, 2013

Why bother to complain about Pos Malaysia's services and the consistency of lost and late delivery of important mail and packages. They definitely do not read or care about any complaints submitted to their office or in this forum. The employees are a bunch of ignorant, lazy, high school failures and irresponsible Malays. What do you expect from ###s who embraces a culture and religion that emphasizes selfishness and materialistic importance. Whereas, the ability of executing modern and efficient procedures are a failure. A shame and disgrace to their propaganda and big words of vision and growth etc. The only thing you can do is scoff, scorn and not give them any respect.

CalliewkL Sep 25, 2012

My mom sent me a pair of baby shoes from New Zealand for my new born baby. The parcel was lost in the mail. Now i am waiting for my t-shirt from the US. One month has already past and the sender said the packet left them on the 24th August. I still have not received my t-shirt. What i can say it that the Pos Malaysia is completely unreliable and this is reflecting the failure of the public sector to provide essential services to the nation.

Johann Doerr Sep 07, 2012

Pos Malaysia is one of the worst mail service in the world. The workers and managements are IDIOTS who just know how to receive paychecks. I agree with Ultimat Axion that the main problem is the majority of workers are MALAYS. They work so slow and very lazy. Just like many of the other government branches which is dominated by Malay workers. I know because I observed very carefully and for a long time and know many of them. No point in complaining because if you ask something, they answer different thing or they give you some other number or person to ask. In the end, you get no result. This is what people call Ignorant. How can Malaysia progress if many Malays are like this. Malays talk so big and cannot do anything properly. Only care about self image and own stomach but have no social responsibility. Malays who are full of ### is the main problem. When being criticized, they say sensitive issue of say profanity and dirty language. MELAYU MALU LAH SIKIT ! JANGAN BERLAGAK MACAM BAGUS KALAU BELAKANG, ORANG LAIN KUTUK DAN KETAWA. TAK ADA SIAPA HORMAT LAH. AKHIRNYA KENA PIJAK DAN KETINGGALAN DI DUNIA. Respect is earned and not demanded. and your stupid attitude will be the downfall of your race.

Johann Doerr Sep 07, 2012

Pos Malaysia is one of the worst mail service in the world. The workers and managements are idiots who just know how to receive paychecks. I agree with Ultimat Axion that the main problem is the majority of workers are Malays. They work so slow and very lazy. Just like many of the other government branches which is dominated by Malay workers. I know because I observed very carefully and for a long time and know many of them. No point in complaining because if you ask something, they answer different thing or they give you some other number or person to ask. In the end, you get no result. This is what people call Ignorant. How can Malaysia progress if many Malays are like this. Malays talk so big and cannot do anything properly. Only care about self image and own stomach but have no social responsibility. Malays who are full of ### is the main problem. When being criticized, they say sensitive issue of give profanity and dirty language. MELAYU MALU LAH SIKIT ! JANGAN BERLAGAK MACAM BAGUS KALAU BELAKANG ORANG LAIN KUTUK DAN KETAWA. TAK ADA SIAPA HORMAT LAH. AKHIRNYA KENA PIJAK DAN KETINGGALAN DI DUNIA. Respect is earned and not demanded. and your stupid attitude will be the downfall of your race.

• Sy
    SYAMHASSAN Sep 05, 2012

POS MALAYSIA SUCK

• Um
    umeus May 16, 2012

pos malaysia cannot be worse than it already is! such bad sevice and such unethical workers.